Posts with tag "Emma Roberts"
- Posted Jul 6th 2011 at 01:10 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Is there a new love connection in the young Hollywood world? Emma Roberts and 'Glee' (er, former 'Glee'?) star Chord Overstreet were spotted doing some shopping and sightseeing in the Notting Hill Gate section of London yesterday, refueling the rumors that they might just be the newest young lovebirds in Hollywood, emerging just in time for some summer romance. The rumor mill was spinning...
- Posted Jun 16th 2011 at 10:00 PM by Nicki Gostin
In 'The Art of Getting By,' Emma Roberts plays a popular high school teen who begins a relationship with a lonely misfit played by an all-grown-up Freddie Highmore. The 20-year-old daughter of Eric (and niece of Julia) has been working since she was a kid and is whip smart in interviews. She spoke to PopEater about highs (school and heels), her love of thick eyebrows and the "ridiculous" chatter...
- Posted Feb 15th 2010 at 08:00 AM by Caitlin McCormack
- Filed under:
- Fashion Police
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. This week, most of our fashion disasters come from the 'Valentine's Day' film premiere. The celebs did not disappoint and both men and women were equal offenders. Two style-winners from this...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 03:44 PM by Jo Piazza
Valentine's Day is complicated -- both the holiday and the upcoming movie. The holiday is jam-packed with commercialized schtick, sentimental love songs and half-hearted performances. Hopefully the movie (which hits theaters Feb. 12) will have a little more substance instead of leaving you feeling like you just ate that entire box full of heart-shaped chocolates: guilty, over-stimulated and...
Popeater Hot Topics
- See the Top Red Carpet Looks of the Week (and the Surprising Fashion Flop)
- Patrick Warburton Set to Return in The Tick
- Sharon's Tate Sister Speaks about Manson Murders
- Ferguson shooting: Hip-hop moves as strong force for Michael Brown
- Comedian Tracy Morgan still struggling after crash
- Joan Rivers' condition 'remains serious,' daughter says
- Kate Mara and Max Minghella Split Up After 4 Years of Dating
- OMG! Giuliana & Bill Rancic Share Adorable Exclusive Photos of Son Duke on His 2nd Birthday—He's Gotten So Big!
- See Photos of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt on Their Wedding Day and Looking Gorgeous... in Mr. & Mrs. Smith!