Posts with tag "EmmyAwards"
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 05:06 PM by PopEater Staff
TV stars Lindsay Price and Josh Radnor have decided to end their relationship, reports People. "They aren't together anymore," a source revealed to the magazine. "It was just time," added another source. The actors met when Price appeared on Radnor's show 'How I Met Your Mother' in 2007. They began seeing each other in August 2008....
- Posted Oct 14th 2009 at 01:20 PM by Dino Sossi
Come on Tracy. Tell us how you really feel. '30 Rock' star Tracy Morgan lambastes his old 'Saturday Night Live' castmates in his new book according to the New York Daily News. "None of the cast I came up with saw this future for me," reveals Morgan in 'I Am the New Black,' out next Tuesday. "All I have to say about that is, where's Chris Kattan now? Where's Cheri Oteri now? That b---- can't...
- Posted Sep 21st 2009 at 10:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Kara DioGuardi is enthusiastic in her endorsement of new 'American Idol' judge Ellen DeGeneres. "I think it's a genius decision," said DioGuardi in response to the highly publicized decision to bring in DeGeneres to replace former judge, Paula Abdul. "I wish I had thought of it," she added during the Entertainment Tonight/People magazine Emmy Award after-party. Idol fans have been mixed in...
- Posted Sep 20th 2009 at 11:52 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
The 2009 Emmys were a lot like 2008's, as both 'Mad Men' and '30 Rock' repeated their wins in the show's top series categories while several individual actors also won back-to-back trophies. 'Men' continues its hot streak of being the "it" show by winning for best drama series despite being on cable network AMC, while Tina Fey's 'Rock' added another accolade with its best comedy series win,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lopez Reveals New Relationships 'Just Happen' for Her
- Miley Cyrus Concert Banned in the Dominican Republic
- VMAs Flashback: The Rudest, Raunchiest & Strangest Moments
- 'LeAnn and Eddie' Recap: LeAnn Rimes worried window for having kids is closing
- 'X-Men' director Bryan Singer's assault accuser wants lawsuit dismissed
- Nick Cannon confirms he and wife Mariah Carey are living apart