Posts with tag "EmmyRossum"
- Posted Jan 28th 2010 at 02:48 PM by PopEater Staff
Following President Barack Obama's push to move America toward a clean energy economy, celebrities like Leonardo DiCaprio hope to inspire people to contact their senators and ask for the passage of an American clean energy bill. The new campaign "This is Our Moment" sheds light on the Clean Energy, Jobs and American Power Act, which "will break foreign oil's stranglehold on our country, reduce ...
- Posted Nov 13th 2009 at 06:56 AM by PopEater Staff
Many have wondered: why? Now we know how Emmy Rossum and Counting Crows singer Adam Duritz got together, and it involves micro-blogging. The 'Poseidon' actress says her surprise relationship with Duritz began, oddly enough, on Twitter. "I was on tour with the band this summer. They invited me actually on Twitter," Rossum said Thursday on Valentine in the Morning radio show (via PEOPLE). "That...
- Posted Nov 10th 2009 at 11:59 AM by PopEater Staff
We know you can't keep track of every celebrity Twitter, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best, worst and most absurd celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Donald Trump and are doing in 140 characters or less....
- Posted Oct 12th 2009 at 07:16 AM by PopEater Staff
While many people who are looking in from the outside can't figure out exactly why or how singer Adam Duritz constantly finds himself with a gorgeous A-list lady by his side, his new gal pal Emmy Rossum knows exactly why. Find out after the jump! http://xml.channel.aol.com/xmlpublisher/fetch.v2.xml?option=expand_relative_urls&dataUrlNode...
- Posted Sep 30th 2009 at 12:32 PM by PopEater Staff
With the recent news of Emmy Rossum's divorce, sources say that it left the young actress free to enjoy her new relationship with Counting Crows' frontman Adam Duritz -- but she's not the first beautiful woman to cross paths with the singer. Like John Mayer, Duritz allegedly has a long track record with lovely ladies. (And they even have one in common -- Jennifer Aniston!) According to The H...
- Posted Sep 29th 2009 at 06:45 AM by PopEater Staff
Emmy Rossum's year-and-a-half marriage has come to an end. The actress' husband, music executive Justin Siegel, has filed for divorce from the star, TMZ reports. Siegel cites irreconcilable differences and is asking for spousal support and court costs....
- Posted Aug 11th 2009 at 03:05 PM by PopEater Staff
'The Phantom of the Opera' star Emmy Rossum and her longtime music industry exec boyfriend Justin Siegel are reported to be splitting up. But amid the news of their break-up come intriguing reports that the couple was actually married, but never announced it to the public. One source confirmed the union to blogger Perez Hilton. "Emmy and Justin decided to keep that part of their relationship...
Popeater Hot Topics
- WATCH: This Is What Happens When You Press Tesla's New 'Insane Mode' Button
- Snooki Celebrates Her Epic Bachelorette Party
- It's a Boy for Stanley Tucci
- Stevie Wonder's euology at Andrae Crouch's funeral upsets some
- Sean Penn: I would consider a marriage to Charlize Theron my first
- Jesse Ventura refuses to see 'American Sniper,' says Chris Kyle is no hero
- Kanye West and North Make Our Hearts Melt in ''Only One'' Music Video: Watch the Doting Dad Serenade His Daughter!
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Get Away With Murder's Return Tonight in Three Words
- Seahawks vs. Patriots: Find Out Which Super Bowl Teams the Stars Are Supporting