Posts with tag "Eric Roberts"
- Posted Aug 25th 2010 at 04:20 PM by Gary Susman
Visiting the multiplex over the last couple of weekends, you might have seen Eric Roberts in 'The Expendables,' the veteran tough-guy reunion movie that's been No. 1 at the box office since it opened two weeks ago. Or you might have caught his sister, Julia, in 'Eat Pray Love,' which has been close behind on the box office chart. Or, on a handful of art house screens, you may have seen Eric's da...
- Posted Jul 26th 2010 at 05:14 PM by PopEater Staff
Eric Roberts moved into Dr. Drew Pinsky's Pasadena Recovery Center last week for a crippling addiction to prescription marijuana, his wife has revealed. The 'Pope of Greenwich Village' actor has been off hard drugs and alcohol for 15 years, Eliza Roberts tells E! News. "He has no interest in anything, other than marijuana." Roberts has anxiety issues, so he turned to doctor-prescribed weed f...
- Posted Jul 23rd 2010 at 09:50 PM by PopEater Staff
Actor Eric Roberts, Julia Roberts' older brother, is joining the cast of VH1's Celebrity Rehab 4, RadarOnline.com reports. Roberts, 54, has moved into the Pasadena Recovery Center. No word on what Roberts is getting treated for though he was arrested in 1987 for cocaine possession and allegedly battled a cocaine problem into the '90s. The actor was most recently seen onscreen in 'The Dark Knigh...
Popeater Hot Topics
- What 50 Cent Wants to Achieve by the Age of 50 (VIDEO)
- The Bachelor's Britt: 'I Cried Every Day' After I Was Sent Home
- The Bachelor: Women Tell All Recap: Britt Is a Beautiful Crier and Kelsey Explains Why Her Story Is So 'Amazing'
- 'CSI: Cyber' has pushed Patricia Arquette's paranoia 'over the top'
- George Strait mourns loss of 'great friend' to country music Kent Finlay
- FOX411's pic of the day
- The Bachelor Women Told All Tonight, and We Fell In Love In A Way We Never Expected
- Amber Portwood Is Engaged to Boyfriend Matt Baier: ''I Never Thought I Could Find Another Man That Could Make Me Feel Love Again''
- Kelly Clarkson Doesn't Worry If Daughter River Rose Is a Lesbian: "As Long As She's Happy, I Don't Care"