Posts with tag "Eric Roberts"
- Posted Aug 25th 2010 at 04:20 PM by Gary Susman
Visiting the multiplex over the last couple of weekends, you might have seen Eric Roberts in 'The Expendables,' the veteran tough-guy reunion movie that's been No. 1 at the box office since it opened two weeks ago. Or you might have caught his sister, Julia, in 'Eat Pray Love,' which has been close behind on the box office chart. Or, on a handful of art house screens, you may have seen Eric's...
- Posted Jul 26th 2010 at 05:14 PM by PopEater Staff
Eric Roberts moved into Dr. Drew Pinsky's Pasadena Recovery Center last week for a crippling addiction to prescription marijuana, his wife has revealed. The 'Pope of Greenwich Village' actor has been off hard drugs and alcohol for 15 years, Eliza Roberts tells E! News. "He has no interest in anything, other than marijuana." Roberts has anxiety issues, so he turned to doctor-prescribed weed...
- Posted Jul 23rd 2010 at 09:50 PM by PopEater Staff
Actor Eric Roberts, Julia Roberts' older brother, is joining the cast of VH1's Celebrity Rehab 4, RadarOnline.com reports. Roberts, 54, has moved into the Pasadena Recovery Center. No word on what Roberts is getting treated for though he was arrested in 1987 for cocaine possession and allegedly battled a cocaine problem into the '90s. The actor was most recently seen onscreen in 'The Dark...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joan Rivers Remains on Life Support, Daughter Melissa Says
- Steven Sotloff Apparently Beheaded by the Islamic State Group, According to Online Video
- Lena Dunham, Emma Watson and More Celebrities React to Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hack
- Charlize Theron: My body's not perfect
- Kate Upton, Kirsten Dunst and other stars comment about nude photo leak
- Joan Rivers 'on the road to recovery,' E! colleague says
- Joan Rivers Remains on Life Support, Says Daughter Melissa: "We Are Extremely Grateful for All the Love"
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Kiss for First Time as a Married Couple—See the Wedding Photo!
- The 7 Things You Absolutely Cannot Do After a Breakup—Like Seriously, Don't Do These!