Posts with tag "Esquire"
- Posted Nov 15th 2010 at 01:44 PM by Jett Wells
Ever since tapes leaked from Christian Bale's raging rant on the set of 'Terminator Salvation,' the public learned that the real-life Batman is a very, very angry fellow. In a Q&A for Esquire's December issue, Bale is the gift that keeps on giving, as he rips into acting and expresses how he loves it when people criticize him. Bale says he's got a huge ego, yet seems to hate himself, then...
- Posted Jun 4th 2010 at 07:53 AM by PopEater Staff
Believe it or not, the vivacious Christina Hendricks wasn't Esquire's first pick for their "Women We Love" cover in May -- that honor belonged to Scarlett Johansson, who editor-in-chief David Granger is not very happy with. "Scarlett completely screwed us," Granger told an audience at a magazine conference in Toronto, the New York Daily News reports. An insider tells the paper Johansson was...
- Posted May 25th 2010 at 10:55 AM by PopEater Staff
Tom Cruise rocks the cover of the new 'How to Be a Man' issue of Esquire, dishing on Katie Holmes and Suri, the fabled couch-jumping Oprah incident and getting his start as an entertainer for his mom and sisters. Featuring a photo shoot equal parts playful and serious, the selected highlights on Esquire's site hint at a rich, deep interview with one of Hollywood's most magnetic leading men. ...
- Posted Apr 19th 2010 at 11:10 AM by PopEater Staff
The curvy redhead that steals hearts on AMC's award-winning drama 'Mad Men' is now stealing top honors at Esquire magazine -- Christina Hendricks will appear on the cover of the May 2010 issue as the best-looking woman in America. After the jump, Hendricks' advises the male gender en masse, speaking about sex after marriage, how a man can max out his appeal and why Facebook sucks....
- Posted Jan 12th 2010 at 07:17 AM by PopEater Staff
Blake Lively graces the cover of Esquire in the magazine's "People Who Matter" issue. In the interview, the 'Gossip Girl' star talks about her sex scene in her upcoming film 'The Town.' "I have a sex scene in this film, and that's never comfortable. You think, Oh, that's going to be so awkward. But this scene isn't supposed to be a steamy one - it's sort of tragic, because this girl is so...
- Posted Oct 2nd 2009 at 03:12 PM by PopEater Staff
Hollywood and the media has been so obsessed with Megan Fox when it comes to sex appeal lately that many other actresses have slipped into the background. Well, Esquire is doing their best to cage the Fox by making a bold statement with their pick for 'Sexiest Woman Alive' -- Kate Beckinsale. As you'll see in the video after the jump, they've got good cause, as Beckinsale is seen walking and...
Popeater Hot Topics
- See the Queen Dancing and Playing in Her Old Home Movies
- The Buzziest Looks of the Week, From the Gown We Loved to Some Questionable Pants
- Seventeen Siblings Share $20 Million Lottery Jackpot
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- FOX411's pic of the day