Posts with tag "Etta James"
- Posted May 13th 2011 at 03:04 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Etta James took to a Riverside, California hospital earlier this week seeking treatment for a possibly dire blood poisoning condition, according to E! Online. The 'At Last' singer's ailment is called sepsis, a condition that involves the entire body to become inflamed due to infection -- James' sepsis was brought on by a urinary tract infection. The condition can lead to multiple organ failure ...
- Posted Jan 13th 2011 at 03:04 PM by PopEater Staff
A court battle over the health and financial affairs of R&B icon Etta James has revealed that the 'At Last' singer is gravely ill with leukemia and is suffering from dementia, The Press-Enterprise reports. The news came to light in a civil case between the 72-year-old star's husband and her son, who disagree on who should manage more than $1 million that is being put away for James' home-healt...
Popeater Hot Topics
- President Obama Attends a 'Presidential Pizza Party' in Boston
- Russell Crowe Claims Michael Jackson Gleefully Prank Called Him - for Years
- 19 Kids and Counting Sneak Peek: Jessa Gets Ready to Marry Ben Seewald (VIDEO)
- 'Britain's Got Talent' execs afraid of host's wardrobe malfunctions?
- Leah Remini praises Scientology documentary
- Julianne Moore reportedly dropped from Turkish tourism ad for 'poor acting'
- Olivia Wilde Talks Post-Baby Body in Shape: "After You Pop That Sucker Out You Are the Walking Wounded"
- Prince Liam's Bloody Car Crash Didn't Exactly Go as Planned—Watch The Royals Behind-the-Scenes Clip!
- Tara Reid Flaunts Bikini Bod in Miami, Shocks Fans With Alarmingly Thin Frame