Posts with tag "Etta James"
- Posted May 13th 2011 at 03:04 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Etta James took to a Riverside, California hospital earlier this week seeking treatment for a possibly dire blood poisoning condition, according to E! Online. The 'At Last' singer's ailment is called sepsis, a condition that involves the entire body to become inflamed due to infection -- James' sepsis was brought on by a urinary tract infection. The condition can lead to multiple organ failure ...
- Posted Jan 13th 2011 at 03:04 PM by PopEater Staff
A court battle over the health and financial affairs of R&B icon Etta James has revealed that the 'At Last' singer is gravely ill with leukemia and is suffering from dementia, The Press-Enterprise reports. The news came to light in a civil case between the 72-year-old star's husband and her son, who disagree on who should manage more than $1 million that is being put away for James' home-healt...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rosie O'Donnell Tweets About Finding Comfort in Broadway Songs Amid Troubles with Her Daughter
- Tears and Tributes as 10,000 Police Officers Mourn Slain Deputy Darren Goforth at Houston Funeral
- VIDEO: How Launching a Burger Bun Business Made This Woman a Millionaire
- Ex-Miss Nevada Katherine Reese busted again for meth possession, report says
- 'Airplane Repo' star Mike Kennedy: Community overreacting to escaped King Cobra
- Video resurfaces of Jared Fogle commenting on 'To Catch a Predator'
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Resolving Australian Dog Deportation Drama: ''I Killed My Dogs and Ate Them''
- Back On! Emma Roberts and Evan Peters Spotted Holding Hands Almost 3 Months After Ending Engagement
- Kanye West Sends New BFF Taylor Swift "the Coolest Flowers''—but Were They Taken from Kim's Rose Wall?!