Posts with tag "Etta James"
- Posted May 13th 2011 at 03:04 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Etta James took to a Riverside, California hospital earlier this week seeking treatment for a possibly dire blood poisoning condition, according to E! Online. The 'At Last' singer's ailment is called sepsis, a condition that involves the entire body to become inflamed due to infection -- James' sepsis was brought on by a urinary tract infection. The condition can lead to multiple organ failure ...
- Posted Jan 13th 2011 at 03:04 PM by PopEater Staff
A court battle over the health and financial affairs of R&B icon Etta James has revealed that the 'At Last' singer is gravely ill with leukemia and is suffering from dementia, The Press-Enterprise reports. The news came to light in a civil case between the 72-year-old star's husband and her son, who disagree on who should manage more than $1 million that is being put away for James' home-healt...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch 4-Year-Old Heaven King Do the Nae Nae with Her Own Tiny Dance Crew (VIDEO)
- Bruce Jenner Is on a 'Mission' to Help People Who Face Discrimination: Source
- Sophia Bush Speaks of Heartbreak as Ex-Boyfriend Is First American Confirmed Dead in Nepal Earthquake
- Celebs donate $500,000 scholarships to students on UNCF show
- Lena Dunham: 'When I was raped, I felt powerless'
- Scarlett Johansson says it was hard being married to another actor