Posts with tag "Etta James"
- Posted May 13th 2011 at 03:04 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Etta James took to a Riverside, California hospital earlier this week seeking treatment for a possibly dire blood poisoning condition, according to E! Online. The 'At Last' singer's ailment is called sepsis, a condition that involves the entire body to become inflamed due to infection -- James' sepsis was brought on by a urinary tract infection. The condition can lead to multiple organ failure...
- Posted Jan 13th 2011 at 03:04 PM by PopEater Staff
A court battle over the health and financial affairs of R&B icon Etta James has revealed that the 'At Last' singer is gravely ill with leukemia and is suffering from dementia, The Press-Enterprise reports. The news came to light in a civil case between the 72-year-old star's husband and her son, who disagree on who should manage more than $1 million that is being put away for James'...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Zac Efron: Inside His Romance With Sami Miró
- Elizabeth Vargas Returning to Work After Rehab
- Matthew McConaughey's Leading Ladies (and Adorable Kids!) Toast & Roast Him
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chrissy Teigen criticized for tweets on Ottawa shooting
- In defense of Renee Zellweger's face
- Watch Air New Zealand's ?Hobbit'-inspired safety video
- Watch the trailer for Ridley Scott's ?Halo: Nightfall'
- Harry Styles Fan Fiction Author Calls After "the Vanilla Version of Fifty Shades of Grey"
- Required Reading: Our Favorite Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Books Out Right Now
- Goodfellas Actor Frank Sivero Sues Fox for $250 Million Over Simpsons Character He Says Is Based on Him