Posts with tag "Etta James"
- Posted May 13th 2011 at 03:04 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Etta James took to a Riverside, California hospital earlier this week seeking treatment for a possibly dire blood poisoning condition, according to E! Online. The 'At Last' singer's ailment is called sepsis, a condition that involves the entire body to become inflamed due to infection -- James' sepsis was brought on by a urinary tract infection. The condition can lead to multiple organ failure ...
- Posted Jan 13th 2011 at 03:04 PM by PopEater Staff
A court battle over the health and financial affairs of R&B icon Etta James has revealed that the 'At Last' singer is gravely ill with leukemia and is suffering from dementia, The Press-Enterprise reports. The news came to light in a civil case between the 72-year-old star's husband and her son, who disagree on who should manage more than $1 million that is being put away for James' home-healt...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mariel Hemingway: 'I Want to Break the Stigma of Mental Illness'
- Step Aside, Ramen Burgers: This Ramen Bacon Grilled Cheese Is Your New Spirit Animal
- ABC President on Killing Patrick Dempsey Off on Grey's Anatomy: It Was a 'Difficult Decision'
- Kim Kardashian's selfie book 'Selfish' didn't sell
- Kelly Osbourne's comments on 'The View' offend
- Designer Arnold Scaasi dies at 85
- Jaime King Captures the Special Moment When Her Son Meets His Baby Brother: It Was "Love at First Sight"
- Michael B. Jordan Opens Up About Working With Bill Cosby: "He Demanded a Professionalism From Everyone"
- Nick Gordon Honored Bobbi Kristina Brown at the Beach, His Mother Says