Posts with tag "FalconHeene"
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 01:45 PM by PopEater Staff
'Balloon Boy' Falcon Heene is just about the most searched thing on the net right now (other than 'NFL,' 'Halloween,' and 'Twitter'). But that phrase, in itself, isn't a Google hot trend today. Make it 'Balloon Boy Story' (which, we assume, is a more memorable synonym for 'hoax') and you've got one of the hottest trending topics of the day. The story has taken on a whole new form now that we...
- Posted Oct 19th 2009 at 01:15 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
The Heene family falsely told authorities that their 6-year-old son Falcon was trapped in a mylar balloon, flying high above Colorado. Now, the parents of three are in custody for the hoax -- and their story is ripe for a made-for-TV movie in the future. We've decided to cast the family -- and other important characters -- for the yet-to-be announced film. See who we want to star in the...
- Posted Oct 16th 2009 at 11:02 AM by PopEater Staff
In the past 24 hours, balloon boy Falcon Heene has made a name for himself. The 6-year-old son of storm-chasers was thought to be inside of a mylar balloon that took flight in Colorado. It turned out that he was never inside at all, and now he's making the rounds on talk shows. But it's not his first time on television. His family participated in ABC's 'Wife Swap,' where two families switch...
- Posted Oct 16th 2009 at 10:10 AM by Marc Schneider
With one comment, "Balloon Boy" Falcon Heene unwittingly added to speculation that his disappearance and non-balloon ride were designed by his parents to bring attention to the family, who have gained national notoriety for twice appearing on 'Wife Swap.' During an interview with CNN on Thursday night, Wolf Blitzer asked the 6-year-old boy why he hadn't responded to shouts of his name when he...
- Posted Oct 15th 2009 at 06:15 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
Falcon Heene, the missing Colorado boy initially believed to have been carried away in a homemade balloon Thursday, was found alive and unharmed. The boy was hiding in his attic during a widely televised search, according to CNN. Heene was once featured along with his "science-obsessed" family in the 100th episode of 'Wife Swap.' On ABC's site for the show, the Heenes are described as a...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Timberlake Reunites with 'NSYNC Bandmate for Beers & Bowling
- Kim Kardashian Reveals North West Took First Steps!
- Ryan Seacrest Announces iHeartRadio Music Festival Lineup
- Celebrity scale: Skinny or curvy?
- Jessica Biel will butt heads with Zooey Deschanel on 'New Girl'
- Ariana Grande's grandfather dies, starlet reportedly hid news from brother