Posts with tag "Family Guy"
- Posted Oct 11th 2010 at 11:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Since playing the cute little kid in 'Jerry Maguire' fourteen years ago, Jonathan Lipnicki has settled into a quiet life. But on Sunday, out of nowhere, 'Family Guy' decided it was time to rip him up. In a short scene where Peter is trying to help fix his father-in-law Carter's marriage, he suggests he should make friends with an adorable little kid and asks Lipnicki to come over. But when ...
- Posted Oct 1st 2010 at 12:36 PM by PopEater Staff
When Rush Limbaugh isn't busy smoking cigars and calling people Muslim socialists, he still finds time to make fun of himself. In what seems like the most bizarre political marriage ever, conservative radio icon Limbaugh debuts on 'Family Guy' this Sunday, poking fun and giggling with 'Hollywood Liberal' Seth MacFarlane. "I didn't do this for the money, I did this for the fun of it," Limbaugh ...
- Posted May 5th 2010 at 11:27 AM by PopEater Staff
'Family Guy' aired its 150th episode on Sunday, but instead of celebrating, the show is under fire once again by a family oriented watchdog group. The Parents Television Council claims the hit FOX sitcom was intentionally trying to needle the FCC when they released 'Brian and Stewie,' in which one character eats the others (oh no, please don't say it) feces. Broadcast decency laws apply to ...
- Posted Feb 16th 2010 at 11:55 AM by PopEater Staff
So this is awkward. 'Family Guy' lampooned Sarah Palin's son Trig's Down syndrome during Sunday night's episode. Problem: The cartoon and the former vice presidential nominee both call FOX home. In the episode, Peter Griffin's teenage son Chris takes Emily, a girl with Down syndrome, on a dinner date. Their interaction is brief, but Emily slips in a blatant Palin reference when asked what her ...
- Posted Nov 9th 2009 at 10:30 AM by PopEater Staff
The writers over at 'Family Guy' want to rid the world of Miley Cyrus. Spoiler alert: During Sunday's episode, Stewie Griffin fakes cancer to meet the 'Hannah Montana' star and winds up finding out she's an android. In complete 'King Kong' style, Cyrus winds up terrorizing the city, scaling buildings and eventually gets killed off in a final stand-off. Watch the full episode: ...
- Posted Sep 20th 2009 at 11:52 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
The 2009 Emmys were a lot like 2008's, as both 'Mad Men' and '30 Rock' repeated their wins in the show's top series categories while several individual actors also won back-to-back trophies. 'Men' continues its hot streak of being the "it" show by winning for best drama series despite being on cable network AMC, while Tina Fey's 'Rock' added another accolade with its best comedy series win, ...
- Posted Aug 13th 2009 at 08:48 AM by PopEater Staff
If six pages of a not-naked Heidi Pratt were not enough reasons to go out and grab the September issue of Playboy, here's another incentive: Elsewhere in the lad mag, 'Family Guy' mastermind Seth MacFarlane settles one of his show's worst/best kept secrets: Stewie Griffin is gay. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Eleanor Parker of The Sound of Music Dies at 91
- Watch: The Muppets' Swedish Chef Battles Gordon Ramsay in an Epic Food Fight
- The Latest Star to Get Hair Extensions Is ... Daniel Radcliffe? See the Photo!
- 'The Sound of Music' actress Eleanor Parker dies at 91
- Break Time: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' inspires racy lingerie line
- Candace Cameron Bure: 'I'm not going to get naked, and I'm not going to have sex scenes'
- ?The Sing-Off': The best little a cappella show returns
- Britney Spears is right: 5 reasons ?Chaotic' is her worst career move ever ? VIDEO
- ?Time' 2013 Person of the Year finalists: Miley Cyrus, President Obama among top 10
- The Voice's Top 5 Take the Semi-Finals Stage, Sleepy Hollow's Fall Finale's Shocking Reveal and More OMG TV Moments!
- Lea Michele Releases Preview of Debut Single "Cannonball"—Plus, Check Out Her Album Cover for Louder!
- Gavin Rossdale and 24-Year-Old Daughter Daisy Lowe Enjoy Park Date in London—Take a Look!