Posts with tag "FamilyTies"
- Posted Dec 7th 2009 at 05:28 PM by PopEater Staff
Former child star Brian Bonsall was arrested in Colorado over the weekend after he allegedly hit his best friend in the face with a broken bar stool. The actor, 28, had been wanted by authorities since July 2008 on a year-old warrant for a separate assault. Colorado Daily reports that Bonsall -- little Andy Keaton on 'Family Ties' -- was picked up at the home of his friend Micheal Trujillo ...
- Posted Dec 2nd 2009 at 07:59 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "Meredith Baxter Birney," "Transgressions," "Cassandra Sproch," and "Joan Najbar" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight... ...
- Posted Dec 2nd 2009 at 07:56 AM by PopEater Staff
After recent reports say 'Family Ties' mom Meredith Baxter was spotted on a gay cruise, the actress is coming clean on 'Today,' saying: "I want to say I'm a lesbian, and it was a later-in-life recognition." In an interview with Matt Lauer, Baxter -- who has been married three times and has five children -- says she figured out her sexuality seven years ago. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tom Selleck's model daughter gets down and dirty for... clothing deodorant?
- Khloe Kardashian filing for divorce from Lamar Odom, reports say
- 'American Hustle' review: Actors take 70s stereotypes and run with them in entertaining sting flick
- Broadway Q&A: Fantasia Barrino on sexy jazz and learning to tap dance in ?After Midnight'
- Are television promos ruining good cliffhangers?
- Get to know 11 black women who just auditioned for ?SNL' ? VIDEO
- Grey's Anatomy's Wedding Shocker, Sons of Anarchy's Finale Death and More of the Week's Best TV Moments
- Police Chief Tells Kanye West to "Check Yourself" After Rapper Compares His Work to an Officer's
- Simon Cowell's Son Can Be a Singer "as Long as He Signs a Lifelong Recording Contract" With Dad!