Posts with tag "FamilyTies"
- Posted Dec 7th 2009 at 05:28 PM by PopEater Staff
Former child star Brian Bonsall was arrested in Colorado over the weekend after he allegedly hit his best friend in the face with a broken bar stool. The actor, 28, had been wanted by authorities since July 2008 on a year-old warrant for a separate assault. Colorado Daily reports that Bonsall -- little Andy Keaton on 'Family Ties' -- was picked up at the home of his friend Micheal Trujillo...
- Posted Dec 2nd 2009 at 07:59 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "Meredith Baxter Birney," "Transgressions," "Cassandra Sproch," and "Joan Najbar" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
- Posted Dec 2nd 2009 at 07:56 AM by PopEater Staff
After recent reports say 'Family Ties' mom Meredith Baxter was spotted on a gay cruise, the actress is coming clean on 'Today,' saying: "I want to say I'm a lesbian, and it was a later-in-life recognition." In an interview with Matt Lauer, Baxter -- who has been married three times and has five children -- says she figured out her sexuality seven years ago. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joran van der Sloot Films Video Inside His Peruvian Prison
- Inside Lea Michele's Cozy Birthday Dinner
- Connecticut School Bus Driver Arrested for DUI Had Previous Charge
- Alleged hacked McKayla Maroney pics banned from Reddit; site says she would be underage in them
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton reportedly turn down $1 million Las Vegas show deal
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson Set to Release Duets Album Just in Time for the Holidays—Get the Details!
- Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Once Upon a Time, Sons of Anarchy, Game of Thrones, The Originals and More!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Enjoy Date Night at GQ Awards in London: See the Cute PDA Pics!