Posts with tag "Farrelly Brothers"
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 08:00 AM by Scott Harris
When you grow up with a brother, there are certain family rituals you go through together. Your first baseball game. Your first day of school. Your first Hollywood blockbuster. Okay, so maybe not every group of siblings makes movies together, but when you grow up in Hollywood, all bets are off. Over the past few decades, some of the most popular film, television and music projects have come ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Angelina Jolie: How Unbroken Has Helped Me Over the Last Few Months
- Olivia Wilde Surprises Students in Inspirational April Fools' Day 'Prank'
- Woman's Handpainted Windshield Note Leads to Kidney Donation
- Scott Weiland & the Wildabouts' guitarist Jeremy Brown dies at 34
- 'Brooklyn 99' star Chelsea Peretti helped broke ball player
- Tom Hanks' son Chet Haze threatens Howard Stern
- Pregnant Leah Jenner Flaunts Growing Baby Bump in Bikini, Admits She Can't Stop Craving Burritos
- Scott Eastwood Says He's ''Not Interested in Celebrity or Fame,'' Admits ''I've Sort of Always Liked Being Shirtless''
- Law and Order: SVU Bringing Back Original Cast Member