Posts with tag "Farrelly Brothers"
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 08:00 AM by Scott Harris
When you grow up with a brother, there are certain family rituals you go through together. Your first baseball game. Your first day of school. Your first Hollywood blockbuster. Okay, so maybe not every group of siblings makes movies together, but when you grow up in Hollywood, all bets are off. Over the past few decades, some of the most popular film, television and music projects have come...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Meryl Davis Are Returning to the Dance Floor
- Behind the Scenes with Birdman's Star-Studded Cast (VIDEO)
- Pregnant Kate Wears Jenny Packham: See 4 More Times She's Wowed in the Label
- Zach Galifianakis gets a little too real with Brad Pitt on ?Between Two Ferns'
- See Marvel's latest mystery teaser, ?Inhumans: Attilan Rising'
- When Taylor Swift's ?Out of the Woods' meets ?Circle of Life,' everything makes sense
- Batgirl, Mr. Incredible Fight on Hollywood Boulevard; Waldo, Chewbacca Try to Save the Day—Watch Now!
- Kat Dennings Jokes About Her "Very Dark and Tortured" Childhood, Shares Photo From "Goth" Past
- Defending Renée Zellweger: "She's Stunning," Says Her The Whole Truth Co-Star Gugu Mbatha-Raw