Posts with tag "FarrellyBrothers"
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 08:00 AM by Scott Harris
When you grow up with a brother, there are certain family rituals you go through together. Your first baseball game. Your first day of school. Your first Hollywood blockbuster. Okay, so maybe not every group of siblings makes movies together, but when you grow up in Hollywood, all bets are off. Over the past few decades, some of the most popular film, television and music projects have come...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jon Voight 'Very Happy' That Brad Pitt Is Officially His Son-in-Law
- Miley Cyrus's VMAs Date Turns Himself In and Posts Bail
- Paralyzed Bride Rachelle Friedman Expecting First Child with Help of Surrogate (VIDEO)
- Political correctness in Hollywood running amok?
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Harrison Ford back in action as 'Star Wars' resumes filming
- American Idol First Look: Harry Connick Jr. Jams With a Season 14 Standout and It's Super Cute
- Vanessa Hudgens Surprises 17-Year-Old Fan Battling Cancer at His Prom—See the Pic!
- Adam Brody Talks Married Life With Leighton Meester, Reveals What It Was Like Kissing O.C. Costar Rachel Bilson