Posts with tag "FarrellyBrothers"
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 08:00 AM by Scott Harris
When you grow up with a brother, there are certain family rituals you go through together. Your first baseball game. Your first day of school. Your first Hollywood blockbuster. Okay, so maybe not every group of siblings makes movies together, but when you grow up in Hollywood, all bets are off. Over the past few decades, some of the most popular film, television and music projects have come ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Garner's Sweet Day Out with Her Kids: Mani-Pedis and Legoland
- FROM EW: Blake Lively, Kristen Stewart, Bruce Willis Join Cast of Next Woody Allen Movie
- Watch: Smosh Reveals the Craziest Moment on Set of Their Movie (and It's Pretty Gross)
- Kim Kardashian's selfie book 'Selfish' didn't sell
- Kelly Osbourne's comments on 'The View' offend
- Designer Arnold Scaasi dies at 85
- Stephen Curry Posts Sweet Photo of Daughters: See Riley Kiss Baby Sister Ryan
- Everything Beyoncé Has Used to Cover Her Stomach This Summer—See All the Pics!
- Latino Organization La Raza Reacts to Kelly Osbourne's Toilet-Cleaning Remarks: She Needs to ''Get Herself Educated''