Posts with tag "Fashion Week"
- Posted Feb 12th 2011 at 12:05 PM by The Editors of StyleList
No doubt, women today are loving big, aggressive shoes. High heels, platforms, over-the-knee boots -- bring it on. But sometimes, there can be too much of a good thing. On Thursday, 'Project Runway' season 4 winner (and the hit series' youngest champ), 25-year-old Christian Siriano, staged an otherwise fabulous show for Fashion Week. But his New York City audience gasped as his models stumbled...
- Posted Feb 11th 2011 at 02:02 PM by Maggie Coughlan
Camila Alves may have started her career as a model, but she's more than just a pretty face. Alves joined forces with her mother to create Muxo, a line of handbags inspired by the natural beauty she's encountered while traveling the world. The former 'Shear Genius' host will debut Muxo by Camila Alves during QVC's presentation of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week on Friday, Feb. 11, at 10PM ET. ...
- Posted Sep 15th 2010 at 07:00 PM by Ben Widdicombe
"I think we're all aware it's Fashion Week in New York City," Iggy Pop growled to the crowd at downtown rock club Don Hill's. "Just remember, fashion people: your pretty face is going to h--l!" And with that, the shirtless songster launched into The Stooges' song of the same name. Never mind that the room was full of celebrity fashion designers like Gwen Stefani, Mary-Kate Olsen and Bono's wife...
- Posted Sep 15th 2010 at 09:17 AM by PopEater Staff
Model and actress Nicole "Coco" Austin strut her considerable stuff on the runway at Fashion Week on Tuesday. Her choice of attire? A sheer purple dress that gave a healthy peek at her famous and oft-ogled derriere. While there, she told Wonderwall that she's prepping her own line of jeans. "It's called Licious," she said. "It's clothing for the curvy woman, so everything is stretch." After...
- Posted Feb 16th 2010 at 07:17 PM by Zach Dionne
While others are campaigning for Oscars, Mena Suvari is gunning for the most interesting head of hair in showbiz, turning up at New York City's fashion week with a drastically different 'do each day so far. That's right -- those photos are from four consecutive days. While we couldn't exactly tell you what she's starred in within the last few years, we can tell you that between this fashion...
- Posted Sep 20th 2009 at 03:12 PM by PopEater Staff
Heidi Klum shows off her plastic curves as she takes to the New York streets for a Fashion Week roundup. Thanks to PopEater pals Modelinia.com for letting us in on the tour with Klum and her very own Barbie doll. Watch Below: ...
- Posted Sep 14th 2009 at 07:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Love them or hate them, Lady Gaga's fashion choices had tongues wagging at the MTV Video Music Awards at Radio City Music Hall last night. And let's be honest. Aside from Kanye West's temper tantrum, Gaga's sartorial selections were the most interesting part of the show. "She has created a signature style that never fails to get people talking," explains Glamour.com "Slaves to Fashion"...
- Posted Sep 9th 2009 at 09:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week starts this week in New York and the stars of fall's television lineup will be hitting the front row to gawk at each other and at the Spring 2010 collections from the front row. Expect to see scene newcomers like Lea Michele of 'Glee' and Joanna Garcia (appearing as Nate's new love interest on 'Gossip Girl'), a lot of '90210's' Annalynne McCord and Shenae Grimes,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Saturday Night Live's Michael Che Blasts Bill Cosby: 'Pull Your Damn Pants Up'
- Watch the American Music Awards Red Carpet Live Right Here
- Miley Cyrus Celebrates 22nd Birthday with Beau Patrick Schwarzenegger
- 'Hunger Games' scores year's biggest opening with $123M
- Bill Cosby controversy: A decade in the making
- Robin Williams' son remembers his dad and Christopher Reeve's friendship
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week