Posts with tag "Fathers Day"
- Posted Jun 20th 2011 at 02:45 PM by Rob Shuter
Oprah Winfrey, whose relationship with her dad Vernon has been contentious at best, called him yesterday to wish him a Happy Father's Day, the daytime legend revealed in a surprising email to fans on Sunday. "I already called my Dad, since I knew I'd be traveling out of the country today," Oprah wrote adding, "Happy Father's Day to all you great dads. And to those of you who are trying to be...
- Posted Jun 19th 2011 at 11:51 AM by Christine Fenno
It's that time in June when we celebrate dads, and plenty of stars are among the family men hearing 'Happy Father's Day!' today. Mixed emotions mark the day for some. On her blog, Kim Kardashian posts an archive of images in honor her late father, Robert, as well as beloved stepdad Bruce Jenner, calling the holiday "always bittersweet." And of course, parenthood often gets complicated by the...
- Posted Jun 20th 2010 at 12:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Father's Day is here! We hope all these celebrity dads -- and you, PopEater papas -- are havin' a great one. Fire up the grill, take a nap in the La-Z-Boy, maybe bring the fam to see 'Toy Story 3.' Love every minute of your day! And if you're feeling adventurous, you can always visit a fire station like Liev Schreiber and his son, surf with your young'un like Matthew McConaughey, ride bikes...
- Posted Jun 18th 2010 at 01:21 PM by Mike Hess
Big Boi has always been adventurous with his music -- as proven by his long track record of massive success with OutKast and as a solo artist -- but PopEater really wanted to know just how adventurous he is when it comes to cleaning his kids' dirty diapers. He was kind enough to invite us into his house to talk, and as it turns out, he's very hands-on (aside from the disastrous ones), and despite...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate's Royal Tour Style Gets the Thumbs Up Down Under
- Lee Brice Shares His Own Wedding Footage In Video for 'I Don't Dance'
- 8 Photos of Amazing Record Collections Around the World for Record Store Day
- Joey Fatone and Nick Carter are feuding
- Missy describes Uncle Si as 'tenderhearted' and 'a bit crazy'
- Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice discuss 'Jesus Christ Superstar'
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- This Week on Stage: James Franco dishes, Audra McDonald dazzles (again)
- Is Gwen Stefani a good fit for ?The Voice'? ? POLL