Posts with tag "Faye Dunaway"
- Posted Feb 26th 2011 at 06:03 PM by Nicki Gostin
The New York Post recently ran a story about famously ill-tempered actress Faye Dunaway, in which a stewardess claims the acting legend is so notoriously mean, she is routinely denied flight upgrades. The stewardess told the paper, "She was a total b***h, screaming at everyone and saying, 'Don't you know who I am?' But we refused and sat her at the front of coach, where she could see there were ...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Amy Wilkinson
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Fights -
- Movie News -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Brad Pitt
The he-said/she-said between actress Lindsay Lohan and father Michael Lohan reached a fever pitch this past week as Lindsay took to Twitter to vent her frustrations with dear old dad. "My father is a lunatic and doesn't even deserve such a title since he's never been around in my life other than when he'd threaten me and my family," she wrote. Michael certainly hasn't been mum in this war or ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dancing with the Stars: Final Four Compete for Mirror-Ball Trophy
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Returns Home from Treatment for Bipolar II Disorder
- Justin Bartha Engaged to Lia Smith
- Founding member of The Doors dies at 74, publicist says
- David Beckham announces retirement, who will take his place as sexiest athlete?
- When clothes don't cooperate
- Oklahoma Tornado: Celebs React to Devastation, Tweet Condolences and Ways to Help
- OMG TV Moments: Bates Motel's Shocking Finale Death, Hawaii Five-0's Emotional Exit and More!
- Justin Timberlake Shows Barack Obama Something on His Smartphone—See the Awesome Pic