Posts with tag "Faye Dunaway"
- Posted Feb 26th 2011 at 06:03 PM by Nicki Gostin
The New York Post recently ran a story about famously ill-tempered actress Faye Dunaway, in which a stewardess claims the acting legend is so notoriously mean, she is routinely denied flight upgrades. The stewardess told the paper, "She was a total b***h, screaming at everyone and saying, 'Don't you know who I am?' But we refused and sat her at the front of coach, where she could see there were...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Amy Wilkinson
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Fights -
- Movie News -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Brad Pitt
The he-said/she-said between actress Lindsay Lohan and father Michael Lohan reached a fever pitch this past week as Lindsay took to Twitter to vent her frustrations with dear old dad. "My father is a lunatic and doesn't even deserve such a title since he's never been around in my life other than when he'd threaten me and my family," she wrote. Michael certainly hasn't been mum in this war or...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 19 Kids & Counting: Jill's Ring Shopping Takes Michelle Back 30 Years
- Kanye West Defends Himself in the Wake of 'Wheelchair-Gate'
- Was Robin Thicke High During This Oprah Interview?
- Ecuador's PR firm reportedly spent more than $500G on celebrity endorsements
- U2 haters prompt Apple to release tool to remove free album
- Did Iggy Azalea sign away rights to sex tape?
- Candice Bergen Will Get Her Con on in Battle Creek—Find Out Who She's Playing!
- Bikini-Clad Rihanna Hits the Beach in Barbados Amid CBS Thursday Night Football Controversy
- E! Online's "Best Housewife Ever" Accepts Her Trophy, Dishes on "Off the Charts" Drama—Watch Now!