Posts with tag "Fighting"
- Posted Feb 25th 2011 at 11:30 AM by Katelyn Mullen
It seems as though a photographer had gotten a little too close for comfort to Catherine Zeta-Jones and husband Michael Douglas. The pair got into a scuffle with a paparazzo outside their London hotel yesterday evening, and it was all caught on camera. Catherine was heard screaming she was struck in the face by an overly aggressive photographer. Check out the photos after the jump to see Catherine ...
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 12:45 PM by Sarah Crow
Keith Richards may have put his hard-living days behind him, but he's not above getting down and dirty when he feels he's been provoked. During a recent interview with Swedish publication Aftonbladets, Richards allegedly hit reporter Markus Larsson in the head while promoting his new book 'Life' at a Paris hotel. According to Spinner, the spat between Larsson and Richards escalated quickly, ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Leonardo DiCaprio's Space Companion Pays $1.5 Million for Ticket
- Openly Gay Boy Scout Has Mixed Feelings About Group's New Policy
- Nicole Kidman Wears Anne Hathaway's (Rumored) Abandoned Oscars Dress to Cannes
- Amanda Bynes arrested after tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Memorial Day weekend special: Stars on the Beach!
- Can Britney Spears handle the pressures of a major Las Vegas show?
- 10 things we learned from Billy Joel's big ?New York Times Magazine' interview
- EW's Bite of the Night: Submit your favorite quote from tonight's best TV!
- Woohoo! ?Simpsons' fans rejoice! Universal Studios is building Springfield