Posts with tag "Fighting"
- Posted Feb 25th 2011 at 11:30 AM by Katelyn Mullen
It seems as though a photographer had gotten a little too close for comfort to Catherine Zeta-Jones and husband Michael Douglas. The pair got into a scuffle with a paparazzo outside their London hotel yesterday evening, and it was all caught on camera. Catherine was heard screaming she was struck in the face by an overly aggressive photographer. Check out the photos after the jump to see Catherine...
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 12:45 PM by Sarah Crow
Keith Richards may have put his hard-living days behind him, but he's not above getting down and dirty when he feels he's been provoked. During a recent interview with Swedish publication Aftonbladets, Richards allegedly hit reporter Markus Larsson in the head while promoting his new book 'Life' at a Paris hotel. According to Spinner, the spat between Larsson and Richards escalated quickly,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How Princess Kate and Prince William Are Getting Ready for Baby No. 2
- Miley Cyrus Covers Led Zeppelin's 'Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You'
- Wedding Photo Found in 9/11 Rubble to Be Returned to Owner After 13 Years
- Country star Lynn Anderson charged with DUI
- 'No Good Deed' tops 'Dolphin Tale 2' in box office weekend
- Statue of late singer Amy Winehouse unveiled in London