Posts with tag "Flavor Flav"
- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 10:15 PM by Nicki Gostin
Flavor Flav holds nothing back in his memoir, dubbed 'Flavor Flav: Icon,' in which he takes readers on a journey from being the court jester of rap to the court jester of Reality TV. In between there were years of wall-to-wall cocaine addiction and it's a wonder the New York native can remember any of it (he's amazed as well). Public Enemy's ebullient hype man spoke openly to PopEater about how ...
- Posted May 3rd 2011 at 12:30 AM by Boombox Editors
During a trip to Las Vegas this past weekend, Flavor Flav found himself behind bars after being pulled over for a routine traffic violation. TMZ reports that Vegas police stopped the former Public Enemy hypeman around 11PM on Friday night (April 29) for a traffic violation and proceeded to arrest him after finding that the 52-year-old had four outstanding warrants for previous offenses. His ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessie J: Getting Back to Performing After Surgery 'Feels Great'
- Your Cup of Coffee Needs a Cat Doughnut Right Meow
- Little People, Big World's Jeremy Roloff on Brother Zach Asking Him to Be His Best Man: 'It Was About Time!'
- Keith Richards documentary, solo album debut same day
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen pondering 'Fuller House' role, Netflix boss says
- ABC's David Muir and NBC's Lester Holt neck-and-neck