Posts with tag "Flavor Flav"
- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 10:15 PM by Nicki Gostin
Flavor Flav holds nothing back in his memoir, dubbed 'Flavor Flav: Icon,' in which he takes readers on a journey from being the court jester of rap to the court jester of Reality TV. In between there were years of wall-to-wall cocaine addiction and it's a wonder the New York native can remember any of it (he's amazed as well). Public Enemy's ebullient hype man spoke openly to PopEater about how ...
- Posted May 3rd 2011 at 12:30 AM by Boombox Editors
During a trip to Las Vegas this past weekend, Flavor Flav found himself behind bars after being pulled over for a routine traffic violation. TMZ reports that Vegas police stopped the former Public Enemy hypeman around 11PM on Friday night (April 29) for a traffic violation and proceeded to arrest him after finding that the 52-year-old had four outstanding warrants for previous offenses. His ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Channing Tatum to Judge Team Oscar: How You Can Appear at the Academy Awards
- Plus-Size Blogger Asks 21 Countries to Make Her 'Beautiful' with Photoshop
- FROM EW: The Simpsons - 25 Best. Episodes. Ever.
- Rapper 'Bobby Shmurda' arrested in gang-related drug case
- North Korea connected to Sony attack as company cancels Dec. 25 release of 'The Interview'
- 'Millionaire Hot Seat' contestant fails on first question
- Truth, answers, and other things ?Serial' never promised you
- What to expect from the season 5 ?Sing-Off' groups: A very careful aca-sessment
- Nintendinitis is a real, medical thing ? learn the facts
- North Korea Wins? Steve Carell, Aaron Sorkin, Rob Lowe and More Slam Sony for Pulling The Interview From Theaters
- The Backstreet Boys Documentary Trailer Is Here and It Looks Pretty Interesting—Watch Now!
- Did The View's Beverly Johnson Interview Drive a Wedge Between Whoopi Goldberg and Rosie O'Donnell?