Posts with tag "Food Network"
- Posted Aug 21st 2010 at 03:30 PM by Zach Dionne
When 'The Next Food Network Star' wrapped last Sunday, Indian-born food blogger Aarti Sequeira was overjoyed to see her portrait pop up beside the channel's veteran celebrity chefs. Now she's set to debut the first season of 'Aarti Party' this weekend. Already! Just a week after we found out she'd even have a show! And what a perfect title! Sorry ... it's tough to wrangle the enthusiasm when we'...
- Posted Jul 16th 2010 at 04:39 PM by Denise Warner
Acclaimed restaurateur, and 'Chopped' judge Scott Conant has a new show on Food Network called '24 Hour Restaurant Battle,' a sneak peek of which premieres this Sunday at 10 PM. PopEater chatted with the chef at one of his restaurants in New York City about the series. 'The show is about two teams of two who have to open a restaurant in 24 hours, as the name suggests. It's a pretty clever ti...
- Posted Mar 25th 2010 at 06:00 PM by Denise Warner
You know her as the 'Semi-Homemade' guru of the Food Network. But Sandra Lee is much more than that. In the third season of her second show, 'Sandra's Money Saving Meals,' Lee sets out to show you how to make good food on a budget. Sandra chatted with PopEater about the upcoming episodes, exactly how she gets inspired and her passion project -- Share Our Strength's Great American Bake Sale. ...
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 07:09 PM by Amber James
When it comes to cooking, Food Network chef Anne Burrell scoffs at fast food "junk" and believes every person is capable of making a great (and better tasting) meal at home. And that is her latest attempt on the new reality series 'Worst Cooks in America,' as she and chef Beau MacMillan lead contestants through a "culinary boot camp" in hopes of enhancing their cooking skills. While that task w...
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 08:34 AM by PopEater Staff
Note to Paula Deen: Always beware of flying pork. The Food Network celebrity chef was trying to do some good by volunteering for the pre-Thanksgiving Hosea Feed the Hungry food drive in Atlanta, and before she new it, she was hit square in the face (nose and mouth, mostly) by an airborne ham that was being tossed for loading. Deen, clearly shaken by the incident, holds her face and is escorted o...
- Posted Nov 16th 2009 at 11:56 AM by Kara Warner
Like him or not, Guy Fieri is kind of a big deal. His career jump-started by winning the inaugural 'The Next Food Network Star,' Fieri's energetic-yet-relatable style has made him one of the network's most popular -- and bankable. In addition to his three TV shows ('Diners Drive-ins and Dives' is the channel's current #1), this month Fieri embarks on a 21-city tour, dubbed "The Guy Fieri Roadshow"...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miley Cyrus Remembers the Summer of Josh Duggar, Kim Davis, Rachel Dolezal and More in SNL Monologue
- SNL: Kate McKinnon's Faux Hillary Jokes with the Real Clinton About Not Supporting Gay Marriage Sooner
- Meet the Therouxs! Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Make First Joint Public Appearance as a Married Couple
- 'Real Housewife' star Jill Zarin in car accident
- French Ministry hosts dwarf fashion show
- Filming begins in Dubai for new movie 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Hillary Clinton Returns to Saturday Night Live With a Message for Donald Trump—Watch Now!
- Tori Spelling Takes the Ultimate Lie-Detector Test: 5 Most Shocking Revelations From the Beverly Hills, 90210 Star
- Newlyweds Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Are the Perfect Match in Black at The Leftovers Premiere