Posts with tag "Footloose"
- Posted Aug 9th 2010 at 02:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Zac Efron sometimes wonders why he isn't a Hollywood playboy, but it suits him just fine. "I think a lot of guys would enjoy that. But I'm not really like that. Believe me, I rack my brain thinking 'Why am I not out there playing the field?' One of my buddies was like, 'You have no idea what's going on right now. You're peaking on Ecstasy and you're watching TV.' But it's not in my heart," he...
- Posted Aug 24th 2009 at 11:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Chace Crawford generally gets the nice, All-American treatment when it comes to his acting roles and photo shoots. So, Interview magazine decided to turn things -- and Chace's image -- on its butt while shooting and interviewing the 'Gossip Girl' (and upcoming 'Footloose' remake) star, inking him up 'Eastern Promises' style for their photo spread. In the Interview ... um, interview ... Chace chats...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 5 Things to Know about World Series Hero Madison Bumgarner
- Debbie Matenopoulos Welcomes a Daughter
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Comes Out as Gay
- UC Berkeley overrides student group, re-invites Bill Maher to speak
- Stars' sneaky skin-showing tricks
- Jennifer Lopez: I felt 'abused' in past relationships
- Spider-Man fans, Marvel's next Summer 2015 teaser is for you
- Cookie Monster spoofs ?Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire'