Posts with tag "ForYourEntertainment"
- Posted Nov 25th 2009 at 01:06 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "Tiger Woods Affair," "State Dinner Photos," and "Adam Sandler Turkey Song" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
- Posted Nov 23rd 2009 at 09:06 AM by PopEater Staff
In 'For Your Entertainment,' Adam Lambert asks "can you handle what I'm about to do?" Viewers who caught the 'American Idol' singer's sexually charged AMAs performance may now be answering: "maybe, not." In Sunday night's performance, Lambert gallivanted around the sprawling stage, mingling with a wide-ranging cast of backup dancers. He did it all: grabbed a woman's crotch, dragged another...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 02:36 PM by PopEater Staff
Adam Lambert has never made much of a secret of his sexuality. Even before officially coming out, the 'American Idol' runner-up refused to shy away from public speculation that he might be gay. Finally, in a "who didn't see this coming" interview with Rolling Stone, Lambert stated: "I don't think it should be a surprise for anyone to hear that I'm gay." But MSNBC reports that Lambert's own...
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 03:41 PM by Dino Sossi
'American Idol' runner-up Adam Lambert has the support of winner Kris Allen as he tries to survive his own lonely hearts club after breaking up with boyfriend Drake LaBry, reports E! Online. "He's doing good," Allen said at the 'People's Choice Awards' nominations announcement. "He's obviously not completely happy about it, but I think it was something that needed to happen."...
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 11:23 AM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Scandal
Wondering why 'Monster Mash Song,' 'Jay-Z and Alicia Keys World Series,' 'Bea Arthur' and 'Ryan Seacrest' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 05:41 PM by PopEater Staff
Adam Lambert's first album, 'For Your Entertainment,' has an official cover. The 'American Idol' runner-up appears with blue hair, a gloved hand and heavy makeup in his CD artwork debut. We're not sure how it ranks with other 'Idol' covers. See a bigger photo after the jump and compare with past 'Idols.' ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pine: I Learned to Sing in the Shower
- Sexiest Director Alive? Channing Tatum Is About to Helm His First Movie
- The Way She Was: New Photo Book Showcases Barbra Streisand's Early Years in Hollywood
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- PDA Alert! Robert Pattinson Grabs FKA Twigs' Butt After Holding Her Hand During Romantic Stroll
- Evan Ross Teases "Incredible" New Music With Ashlee Simpson, Would "Love" to Duet With Diana Ross
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner Join Justin Bieber to Celebrate Hailey Baldwin's 18th Birthday—Take a Look!