Posts with tag "Forbes"
- Posted Jun 22nd 2011 at 10:15 AM by Kelly Fisher
Lauren Conrad already has reality TV, a clothing line and a hit book series under her belt, and now she can add 'magazine writer' to her resume. The former 'Hills' star has been tapped as a guest contributor for Forbes' Lifestyle section and will write a series of articles over the next several months. Conrad's partnership with Forbes will take readers on a "four-month exploration of the fashio...
- Posted Nov 5th 2010 at 12:30 PM by Jett Wells
Will Ferrell climbed his way to the top from the nostalgic glory days of 'SNL' to launching Funny or Die and dominating the box-office with flicks like 'Anchorman,' but according to Forbes Magazine's simple mathematics, the actor isn't pulling the weight of his paycheck anymore. After comparing some of the highest paid actors to their overall box office revenue, Ferrell, along with other huge name...
- Posted Mar 11th 2010 at 05:18 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- Celebenomics With Jo Piazza
The world has a new richest man, according to Forbes. But chances are you wouldn't know if Carlos Slim, valued at $53.5 billion, stepped into the room. He doesn't have his own television show, fashion line or personal sneaker. He does have a stranglehold on Mexico's telecommunications industry. For that, we give him a sarcastic "hooray!" After the jump are the billionaires you do know. They're not...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Bachelor's Britt: 'I Cried Every Day' After I Was Sent Home
- The Bachelor: Women Tell All Recap: Britt Is a Beautiful Crier and Kelsey Explains Why Her Story Is So 'Amazing'
- Meryl Streep's Daughters Land Fashion Campaign (Plus, See Kristen Stewart's New Chanel Ad!)
- Suge Knight taken to hospital for 3rd time after he fired lawyers
- Bill Murray and Rick Ross hit studio together
- ?Last Man On Earth' has strong premiere
- The Bachelor Women Told All Tonight, and We Fell In Love In A Way We Never Expected
- Amber Portwood Is Engaged to Boyfriend Matt Baier: ''I Never Thought I Could Find Another Man That Could Make Me Feel Love Again''
- Kelly Clarkson Doesn't Worry If Daughter River Rose Is a Lesbian: "As Long As She's Happy, I Don't Care"