Posts with tag "FrancesBeanCobain"
- Posted Jan 14th 2010 at 03:13 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
According to The Huffington Post, troubled ex-grunge rocker Courtney Love has decided to take custody matters into her own hands. The messy singer, whose odd and often indecipherable blogs are the source of much media attention, is retaliating against a court's decision to keep her away from her 17-year-old daughter, Frances Bean Cobain. Frances Bean's father Kurt Cobain committed suicide in...
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 08:04 AM by PopEater Staff
The feud between Courtney Love and her daughter Frances Bean Cobain is getting more tense by the day, as word is a restraining order was issued in order to keep Love away from her 17-year-old child. Just last week, guardianship of Frances -- the daughter of Courtney and the late Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain -- was abruptly awarded to Cobain's mother....
- Posted Dec 14th 2009 at 05:18 PM by PopEater Staff
Courtney Love is no longer the legal guardian of her 17-year-old daughter, Frances Bean Cobain. TMZ reports that a court appointed guardianship of Frances to her grandmother Wendy O'Connor and aunt Kimberly Dawn Cobain. The new guardians, however, have no control over the trust set up for Kurt Cobain's only child....
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 12:20 PM by Soraya Roberts
While many women claim they would give up their lives to lock lips with Johnny Depp, musician Courtney Love has come the closest of them all. The 'Pirates of the Caribbean' star once gave her mouth-to-mouth resuscitation when Love collapsed in front of him, she reveals in Britain's Style magazine....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sofia Vergara Lunches at Her ?Fave New York Restaurant'
- 7 Months Later: Meet the Puppies Gus Kenworthy Rescued in Sochi
- It's Over: Kris Jenner Files for Divorce from Bruce Jenner
- Tim McGraw: My wild night with Kid Rock
- Report: Miss America Kira Kazantsev kicked out of sorority for hazing
- Then/Now: The cast of 'Friends'
- Gwen Stefani and Pharrell Make Their Voice Debut: Would You Turn Your Chair for These New Judges?
- Newlyweds Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Take the Kids Bowling in Malta—Get the Details!
- Ben McKenzie Explains Why He Shared Pics of His Gotham Injury, Talks Current Relationship Status: Watch Now!