Posts with tag "Fred Armisen"
- Posted May 19th 2011 at 02:50 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
After an eight month marriage, four months of separation and eight months of divorce proceedings, Fred Armisen and Elisabeth Moss are officially unattached, according to TMZ. An LA judge put the final stamp on the couple's divorce papers late last week in what was reportedly a tidy split. Neither Armisen, 43, nor Moss, 28, are asking for spousal support. The pair cited irreconcilable...
- Posted Jan 24th 2011 at 04:00 PM by Amber James
Fred Armisen has impersonated some of the most iconic personalities on 'Saturday Night Live,' portraying everyone from Barack Obama and Prince to former governor of New York David Paterson. Bringing a hilarious spin on the reality of politics and pop culture, Armisen loves making people happy with his comedy sketches. But there are a few people he's dying to portray on the show, namely...
- Posted Jan 21st 2011 at 06:00 PM by Amber James
In his new IFC original short-based comedy series 'Portlandia,' Fred Armisen takes a comedic and whimsical look at the eco-friendly city whose residents may sometimes take themselves too seriously. Although he pokes fun at the political climate and eccentricities of Portland, Oregan, the 'SNL' veteran hopes the dreamy satire doesn't offend its residents. "I didn't think about it at first, but...
- Posted Sep 26th 2010 at 08:50 AM by PopEater Staff
The 36th season of 'Saturday Night Live' kicked off with a high-profile lineup: Former 'Weekend Update' anchor and two-time Emmy nominee Amy Poehler was the host (she welcomed cameos from Tina Fey, Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake), with music from the always-cheeky Katy Perry. But things got real when the inspiration for one of Fred Armisen's most controversial impersonations -- New York...
- Posted Sep 22nd 2010 at 01:15 PM by Rob Shuter
'Mad Men' star Elisabeth Moss filed divorce papers in Los Angeles to end her brief marriage to 'SNL'er Fred Armisen just three days ago, and I've already learned that Fred's friends are the ones feeding tabloid stories about her religion to try and sabotage the young actress. One of Fred's friends told Us Weekly that her ties to the Church of Scientology were the reason they split. "Her...
- Posted Sep 20th 2010 at 10:01 PM by PopEater Staff
'Mad Men' actress Elisabeth Moss filed for divorce from 'Saturday Night Live' actor Fred Armisen on Monday after just 8 months of marriage, Entertainment Tonight reports. The actress filed divorce papers in Los Angeles. The couple married on October 23, 2009 and the divorce papers list June 26, 2010 as the date of their separation. Moss, 28, lists "irreconcilable differences" as the cause for...
- Posted Aug 29th 2010 at 08:42 AM by Bryan Alexander
Elisabeth Moss seems determined not to let her recently reported split with 'Saturday Night Live' star Fred Armisen get in the way of having a great time during her triumphant Emmy weekend. The 'Mad Men' star, 28, made her first public appearances since the announcement of the split, gracing two glittering pre-Emmy parties on Friday night. But by all accounts Moss, up for a best supporting...
- Posted Aug 19th 2010 at 06:07 AM by PopEater Staff
Fred Armisen has been linked with 'Saturday Night Live' costar Abby Elliott, with Life & Style reporting he's officially dating the actress, who is two decades his junior. This news comes just days after Armisen's split from 'Mad Men' star Elisabeth Moss was revealed; the married couple separated in May after 10 months of marriage in what was termed an amicable separation. Armisen, 43,...
- Posted Aug 13th 2010 at 05:01 PM by PopEater Staff
'Mad Men' star Elisabeth Moss and 'Saturday Night Live' funnyman Fred Armisen have called it quits. The couple, who tied the knot 10 months ago, separated in May, according to Life & Style. "They have been having trouble for a while. Both want to stay friends, but at the moment that is proving very hard," a friend close to the pair reveals to PopEater. "Friends fear they fell in love...
- Posted Jan 31st 2010 at 11:07 AM by PopEater Staff
'Saturday Night Live' may be at its best when it tackles the political climate, and this week's episode with host Jon Hamm is no exception. In one skit, the 'Mad Men' star plays newly elected Republican senator Scott Brown. Brown keeps wandering into Sen. Harry Reid's office while Reid was meeting with several democrats -- Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Sen. Robert Byrd, Sen. Barbara Boxer and...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why Lady Gaga Looks for 'Clothes with a Soul'
- See Jimmy Fallon and Julia Roberts Peg Each Other in the Face with Balls (VIDEO)
- Review: The Goofy Genius of Guardians of the Galaxy
- Kelly Osbourne sued for allegedly trashing Los Angeles home
- Blake Shelton plays free concert in Atlantic City
- ?Big Bang Theory' cast will likely win wage dispute with CBS, insider says
- Entertainment Geekly: Or maybe ?Twilight' was the best thing to happen to Comic-Con
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Heidi Klum Goes Topless, Lets Designer Pal Zac Posen Cover Her Breasts—See the Pic!
- The Vampire Diaries Fans Are Freaking Out About Ian Somerhalder's Love Life on the Show—So We Got Some Answers
- Julia Roberts Plays "Face Balls" With Jimmy Fallon, Is "Better Handling Big Balls"—Watch Now!