Posts with tag "FredArmisen"
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 11:33 AM by PopEater Staff
Fred Armisen, Darrell Hammond, Bill Hader and Jason Sudekis suited up as Larry King, Jay Leno, Conan O'Brien and David Letterman for the opening sketch of 'Saturday Night Live.' "Jay, about 5 years ago, NBC came to you and said 'Jay, you're doing great. Your show's number one. We love you, leave, because we want to replace you with Conan O'Brien,'" Armisen's King said. "So you moved to 10PM and...
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 03:47 PM by PopEater Staff
'Saturday Night Live' funnyman Fred Armisen, 42, and 'Mad Men' star Elisabeth Moss, 27, have tied the knot, Usmagazine.com reports. The ceremony -- "attended by family and friends" -- took place in Long Island City, New York, the actress' rep confirms....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alleged Meth Users Steal $100,000 Worth of Cattle from Amazing Race Star
- Cook Like Drew and Reese! The Country's Best Cooking School Vacations
- Barack Obama Attempts to Shop For Michelle and the Girls at the Gap
- Break Time: Khloe Kardashian shows Lamar Odom what he's missing
- Mariska Hargitay works to get backlog of rape tests in Detroit processed
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Between Two Ferns' director Scott Aukerman on how they got Obama to laugh at himself
- Matthew McConaughey's ?Wolf of Wall Street' chest thump gets a remix ? VIDEO
- Jennifer Lopez says she would let both Ben Affleck and Diddy (hypothetically) drown ? VIDEO
- Fast & Furious 7 Production to Resume After Months-Long Delay Following Paul Walker's Death
- Chrissy Teigen Posts Naked Photo on Instagram, Calls Out Commenter Who Tells Her to "Cover Up"—Take a Look!
- Juan Pablo Galavis Took The Bachelor "Very Seriously," Family Says—He Just Couldn't Propose Yet!