Posts with tag "FredArmisen"
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 11:33 AM by PopEater Staff
Fred Armisen, Darrell Hammond, Bill Hader and Jason Sudekis suited up as Larry King, Jay Leno, Conan O'Brien and David Letterman for the opening sketch of 'Saturday Night Live.' "Jay, about 5 years ago, NBC came to you and said 'Jay, you're doing great. Your show's number one. We love you, leave, because we want to replace you with Conan O'Brien,'" Armisen's King said. "So you moved to 10PM and...
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 03:47 PM by PopEater Staff
'Saturday Night Live' funnyman Fred Armisen, 42, and 'Mad Men' star Elisabeth Moss, 27, have tied the knot, Usmagazine.com reports. The ceremony -- "attended by family and friends" -- took place in Long Island City, New York, the actress' rep confirms....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch Rihanna's New Crazy, Bloody, Raunchy, NSFW Music Video (WARNING: Explicit Content)
- 5,000 Evacuated After Train Carrying 'Highly Flammable and Toxic Gas' Derails and Catches Fire in Tennessee
- Alec and Hilaria Baldwin Introduce Son Rafael Thomas
- Neve Campbell joins 'House of Cards'
- Brandi Glanville reveals her 'Real Housewives' salary
- Kim Kardashian: 'I think we need gun control' and 'I hope' Hillary Clinton wins
- Rihanna's "Bitch Better Have My Money" Music Video Is NSFW and Totally Crazy—Watch the Singer Seek Revenge!
- Sesame Street's Maria, Sonia Manzano, Is Retiring After 44 Years
- England Loses World Cup Semifinal and Pics of Laura Bassett Being Comforted After Scoring an Own Goal Are So Sad