Posts with tag "FredArmisen"
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 11:33 AM by PopEater Staff
Fred Armisen, Darrell Hammond, Bill Hader and Jason Sudekis suited up as Larry King, Jay Leno, Conan O'Brien and David Letterman for the opening sketch of 'Saturday Night Live.' "Jay, about 5 years ago, NBC came to you and said 'Jay, you're doing great. Your show's number one. We love you, leave, because we want to replace you with Conan O'Brien,'" Armisen's King said. "So you moved to 10PM and...
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 03:47 PM by PopEater Staff
'Saturday Night Live' funnyman Fred Armisen, 42, and 'Mad Men' star Elisabeth Moss, 27, have tied the knot, Usmagazine.com reports. The ceremony -- "attended by family and friends" -- took place in Long Island City, New York, the actress' rep confirms....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch a Jeopardy Contestant Make a Joke of the Final Round - and Still Win
- Real Housewives of New York Recap: Bethenny Frankel 'Cracks' Discussing Her Abusive Childhood
- Actor/Playwright Sam Shepard Arrested on Drunk Driving Charges in Santa Fe
- 'John Wayne Day' in Texas honors actor's 108th birthday
- Actor Sam Shepard arrested for drunken driving in Santa Fe
- B.B. King's family alleges he was poisoned; police deny murder investigation