Posts with tag "FredArmisen"
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 11:33 AM by PopEater Staff
Fred Armisen, Darrell Hammond, Bill Hader and Jason Sudekis suited up as Larry King, Jay Leno, Conan O'Brien and David Letterman for the opening sketch of 'Saturday Night Live.' "Jay, about 5 years ago, NBC came to you and said 'Jay, you're doing great. Your show's number one. We love you, leave, because we want to replace you with Conan O'Brien,'" Armisen's King said. "So you moved to 10PM and...
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 03:47 PM by PopEater Staff
'Saturday Night Live' funnyman Fred Armisen, 42, and 'Mad Men' star Elisabeth Moss, 27, have tied the knot, Usmagazine.com reports. The ceremony -- "attended by family and friends" -- took place in Long Island City, New York, the actress' rep confirms....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Canadian Television Host Chris Hyndman Has Died at 49
- Jessa (Duggar) Seewald Spends Quality Time with New Baby Niece
- FROM SI: Ray Rice Opens Up About Domestic Violence: 'I'm a Rehabilitated Man'
- Kim Kardashian's selfie book 'Selfish' didn't sell
- Kelly Osbourne's comments on 'The View' offend
- Designer Arnold Scaasi dies at 85
- Charlie Hunnam and Robert Pattinson Are Both Sporting Bushy Beards—but Whose Scruff Is Sexiest?!
- Is Rihanna Dating Karim Benzema or Lewis Hamilton?! Find Out Why She's Not Ready to ''Put a Label on Anyone''
- Ruby Rose Flaunts Amazing Abs in a Sexy Black Bikini While on Vacation—See The Pic!