Posts with tag "FredAstaire"
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 01:02 PM by Shelley White
It's clear that clever CGI techs can make anybody do pretty much anything on film. Though that could be seen as a good thing -- the ultimate hot-guy flick starring James Dean, a young Marlon Brando and Johnny Depp perhaps? -- it has also ended up producing some of the most crass advertisements in recent memory. The ethics are murky. It seems okay to reproduce a famous dead person for artistic...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Royal Photobomb: Queen Elizabeth Pops Up in Multiple Selfies During Commonwealth Games
- Leonardo DiCaprio - and Some A-List Friends - Raise $25 Million for His Charity
- Bachelorette Andi Dorfman's Dad Meets Josh Murray: 'This Poor Guy Doesn't Have a Prayer' (VIDEO)
- Long lines start early as Comic-Con floor opens and dedicated fans queue up for coveted toys
- Dolly Parton on how God helps her stick to her country roots
- FOX411's pic of the day