Posts with tag "FredAstaire"
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 01:02 PM by Shelley White
It's clear that clever CGI techs can make anybody do pretty much anything on film. Though that could be seen as a good thing -- the ultimate hot-guy flick starring James Dean, a young Marlon Brando and Johnny Depp perhaps? -- it has also ended up producing some of the most crass advertisements in recent memory. The ethics are murky. It seems okay to reproduce a famous dead person for artistic reas...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Relax: The Budweiser Clydesdales Aren't Going Anywhere
- Prince William and Kate Will Stay at the Carlyle Hotel in N.Y.C.
- Julianne Hough's DWTS Photo Diary: My Finale Look Was 'Naughty Audrey!'
- 'Jurassic World' trailer debuts: Chris Pratt vs. hybrid dinos!
- Garth Brooks cancels talk show appearances after Ferguson 'unrest'
- New documentary explores the life, career of Kurt Cobain
- 8 simple Netflix tricks to try over the long weekend
- Cult hit ?Dark Souls II' is coming to Playstation 4 and Xbox One
- Charlie Hunnam Goes Shirtless for Vogue, Rides a Motorcycle With Man's Best Friend—See Pics!
- Angelina Jolie Attends U.K. Unbroken Premiere in Chic White Capelet—See Other Stars Who Rock the Look!
- Drew Barrymore Shares Adorable Shot With Daughter Olive: Check Out the Must-See Moment!