Posts with tag "FredAstaire"
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 01:02 PM by Shelley White
It's clear that clever CGI techs can make anybody do pretty much anything on film. Though that could be seen as a good thing -- the ultimate hot-guy flick starring James Dean, a young Marlon Brando and Johnny Depp perhaps? -- it has also ended up producing some of the most crass advertisements in recent memory. The ethics are murky. It seems okay to reproduce a famous dead person for artistic...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why Lady Gaga Looks for 'Clothes with a Soul'
- See Jimmy Fallon and Julia Roberts Peg Each Other in the Face with Balls (VIDEO)
- Review: The Goofy Genius of Guardians of the Galaxy
- Golfer Dustin Johnson leaves tour to seek 'professional help'
- WATCH: Julia Roberts plays 'Face Balls' with Jimmy Fallon
- Kelly Osbourne sued for allegedly trashing Los Angeles home
- Entertainment Geekly: Or maybe ?Twilight' was the best thing to happen to Comic-Con
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Justin Bieber Moves Past Orlando Bloom Drama, Posts Flirty Selfie With Model Pal Shanina Shaik
- Don't Ever Change, Real Housewives of New Jersey! The Ladies Throw Down at a First-Responders Party—Watch Now
- Wait, What?! Cobie Smulders Was Almost Kate on Lost! Plus, Hear How HIMYM Made Her "F—king Weep"