Posts with tag "Friends With Benefits"
- Posted Jul 6th 2011 at 03:45 PM by Kelly Fisher
Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake are taking time out of their busy schedules to talk to you about a very important cause: the lack of support social media networks have given to people who have 'friends with benefits.' Or they could just be promoting their latest flick, aptly titled 'Friends With Benefits.' "Did you know there's no option to choose 'friends with benefits' as your...
- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 11:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Justin Timberlake, Mila Kunis and the publicity machine behind Sony's 'Friends With Benefits' desperately want you to believe the co-stars might be a couple with their none-too-subtle and staged game of grope-a-dope at the MTV Awards. That doesn't make me optimistic for this flick. Hollywood marketing machines believe they can generate buzz by having co stars pretend to couple up prior to...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Saturday Night Live's Michael Che Blasts Bill Cosby: 'Pull Your Damn Pants Up'
- Watch the American Music Awards Red Carpet Live Right Here
- Miley Cyrus Celebrates 22nd Birthday with Beau Patrick Schwarzenegger
- 'Hunger Games' scores year's biggest opening with $123M
- Bill Cosby controversy: A decade in the making
- Robin Williams' son remembers his dad and Christopher Reeve's friendship
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- Nicki Minaj Admits She Feels "Shy a Lot," Tells Fans She Isn't Done With Music Just Yet
- Taylor Swift's "Blank Space" Performance at the 2014 AMAs Was on Fire! See the Sexy Pics
- Kylie Jenner Wears Grill to AMAs! Plus, Khloè Kardashian Reveals Which Performance She's Most Excited For