Posts with tag "Friends With Benefits"
- Posted Jul 6th 2011 at 03:45 PM by Kelly Fisher
Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake are taking time out of their busy schedules to talk to you about a very important cause: the lack of support social media networks have given to people who have 'friends with benefits.' Or they could just be promoting their latest flick, aptly titled 'Friends With Benefits.' "Did you know there's no option to choose 'friends with benefits' as your...
- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 11:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Justin Timberlake, Mila Kunis and the publicity machine behind Sony's 'Friends With Benefits' desperately want you to believe the co-stars might be a couple with their none-too-subtle and staged game of grope-a-dope at the MTV Awards. That doesn't make me optimistic for this flick. Hollywood marketing machines believe they can generate buzz by having co stars pretend to couple up prior to...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sophia Bush Wears Skintight See-Thru Corset in Sexy Magazine Spread
- Is Kat McPhee Back with Her Husband?
- Need a New Black Lipstick? Lorde Is Collaborating With MAC On a Line
- ?The Bachelor' recap: Juan Pablo makes his choice in awkward, unprecedented finale
- Miley Cyrus fan sneaks into star's dressing room, leaves note, police say
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Believe' react: Life doesn't wait for long
- ?How I Met Your Mother' react: Lily's got a secret and the Mosby Boys return!
- ?The Bachelor' finale: ?Whoo! I'm glad I didn't pick her!'
- Seth Rogen and Jimmy Kimmel Spoof True Detective Season 2—Watch Now!
- Beauty and the Beast's Sexy Reunion, How I Met Your Mother's Big Secret Revealed and More OMG TV Moments
- The Bachelor Finale Recap: Did Juan Pablo Choose Nikki or Clare? Plus, Find Out if They're Still Together!