Posts with tag "Friends With Benefits"
- Posted Jul 6th 2011 at 03:45 PM by Kelly Fisher
Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake are taking time out of their busy schedules to talk to you about a very important cause: the lack of support social media networks have given to people who have 'friends with benefits.' Or they could just be promoting their latest flick, aptly titled 'Friends With Benefits.' "Did you know there's no option to choose 'friends with benefits' as your relationshi...
- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 11:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Justin Timberlake, Mila Kunis and the publicity machine behind Sony's 'Friends With Benefits' desperately want you to believe the co-stars might be a couple with their none-too-subtle and staged game of grope-a-dope at the MTV Awards. That doesn't make me optimistic for this flick. Hollywood marketing machines believe they can generate buzz by having co stars pretend to couple up prior to ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Twitter Is Freaking Out Over One Direction's New Surprise Single
- Accused Charleston Church Shooter Dylann Roof Pleads Not Guilty to Federal Charges
- Stars Love This $6,000 Ring - Here's the $60 Version
- 'Office' star Creed Bratton will eat his dog if you don't see his show
- BatDad: Internet sensation says $10 he spent on mask best money he ever spent
- Is Hilary Swank dating 'Bachelorette' contestant Kasey Stewart?
- Russell Wilson Signs 4 Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension With Seahawks, Ciara Tweets Congrats ''to my Baby''
- Her Outfit Costs What?! Reese Witherspoon's $1,037 Summer-Perfect Street Style
- Lizzie McGuire's Ethan Craft, Clayton Snyder, Is Super Hot Now—See Photos and Find Out What He's Been Up To!