Posts with tag "Friends With Benefits"
- Posted Jul 6th 2011 at 03:45 PM by Kelly Fisher
Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake are taking time out of their busy schedules to talk to you about a very important cause: the lack of support social media networks have given to people who have 'friends with benefits.' Or they could just be promoting their latest flick, aptly titled 'Friends With Benefits.' "Did you know there's no option to choose 'friends with benefits' as your relationshi...
- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 11:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Justin Timberlake, Mila Kunis and the publicity machine behind Sony's 'Friends With Benefits' desperately want you to believe the co-stars might be a couple with their none-too-subtle and staged game of grope-a-dope at the MTV Awards. That doesn't make me optimistic for this flick. Hollywood marketing machines believe they can generate buzz by having co stars pretend to couple up prior to ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- NBA Player Russell Westbrook Marries Nina Earl in Star-Studded Beverly Hills Ceremony
- Beauty Flashback! The Boldest Hair Styles from the 2005 VMAs
- Melissa Ott's Wedding Dress Is Still in the Shop While She Mourns the Loss of Fiancé Who Was Gunned Down On-Air
- MTV prepared for Miley Cyrus, will air VMAs on a delay
- 1st African-American actor to play Jean Valjean on Broadway dies
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- Tori Kelly Is Making Her MTV Video Music Awards Debut: Why It's Time to Get Super-Excited!
- George Hamilton and Alana Stewart Take a Road Trip to Palm Springs—Watch the Stewarts & Hamiltons Clip!
- Kendall Jenner Shows Cleavage, Flat Stomach and NY Yankees Spirit in Chic, Sporty Outfit—See the Photo!