Posts with tag "Friends With Benefits"
- Posted Jul 6th 2011 at 03:45 PM by Kelly Fisher
Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake are taking time out of their busy schedules to talk to you about a very important cause: the lack of support social media networks have given to people who have 'friends with benefits.' Or they could just be promoting their latest flick, aptly titled 'Friends With Benefits.' "Did you know there's no option to choose 'friends with benefits' as your...
- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 11:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Justin Timberlake, Mila Kunis and the publicity machine behind Sony's 'Friends With Benefits' desperately want you to believe the co-stars might be a couple with their none-too-subtle and staged game of grope-a-dope at the MTV Awards. That doesn't make me optimistic for this flick. Hollywood marketing machines believe they can generate buzz by having co stars pretend to couple up prior to...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate Holmes Celebrates Suri's Birthday with Cupcake Greeting
- Love Blooms, and Fades, in PEOPLE's Most Provocative Stories of the Week
- Miley Cyrus Wears Duck-Face Oxygen Mask, Postpones U.S. Bangerz Tour
- Joey Fatone and Nick Carter are feuding
- Missy describes Uncle Si as 'tenderhearted' and 'a bit crazy'
- Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice discuss 'Jesus Christ Superstar'
- This Week on Stage: James Franco dishes, Audra McDonald dazzles (again)
- Is Gwen Stefani a good fit for ?The Voice'? ? POLL
- ?Salem' star Shane West knows nothing about ?Harry Potter' ? VIDEO
- Khloé Kardashian and French Montana Grab Late-Night Pizza in New York City
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Enjoy Rugby Match, Prince George Gets Another Marriage Proposal
- Kate Middleton Sits in Fighter Jet at Air Force Base, Receives Boomerang Gift for Prince George