Posts with tag "Friends"
- Posted Feb 17th 2011 at 10:00 PM by Stacy Jenel Smith
Since signing up to play the love interest of 'Mr. Sunshine' star Matthew Perry, Andrea Anders holds the distinction of working with one 'Friends' star while living with another, Matt LeBlanc. "It was actually pretty funny. I would come home from work and tell Matt about things we'd done on the set and things Matthew Perry had done, and he'd say, 'Oh, yeah. I remember him doing that on our...
- Posted Nov 16th 2010 at 07:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Matt LeBlanc is returning to television with a new project that will make the role he's best known for -- lovable idiot Joey Tribbiani -- a thing of the past,. The former 'Friends' star heads up the cast for the Showtime/BCC collaboration 'Episodes,' in which the actor plays himself. The show centers on LeBlanc's return to the small screen as an actor on an adaptation of a hit British TV...
- Posted Oct 12th 2010 at 06:22 AM by PopEater Staff
As 'Friends' star Courteney Cox's marriage crumbles, along comes word that another cast member has been secretly married for months. David Schwimmer tied the knot with photographer Zoe Buckman back in June, the actor's rep has confirmed to Entertainment Weekly. It was a small ceremony, but beyond that little is known about the couple's big day, including whether Cox, his TV sister who just...
- Posted Jun 9th 2010 at 10:40 AM by PopEater Staff
Courteney Cox says that while a 'Friends' movie may never materialize, the cast has certainly thought about it -- Jennifer Aniston in particular, who has a "great idea ... that would reunite the members of the long-running NBC sitcom," the LA Times reports. "A lot of things would have to break just right for it to work. But we've daydreamed about it," Cox says, noting that series creators Marta...
- Posted Apr 9th 2010 at 12:00 PM by Denise Warner
Be forewarned -- spoilers ahead. In last night's 100th episode of 'Bones,' audiences were drained of all hope when it comes to the romance between Temperance Brennan (Emily Deschanel) and Seeley Booth (David Boreanaz). After five years of the two of them clearly being in love -- 'Bones' is full of longing looks, jealousy and cute moments -- the showrunners still refuse to explore a relationship...
- Posted Mar 29th 2010 at 10:41 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
It seems like the cast of 'Friends' isn't as close as we thought they were. David Schwimmer, also known as the nervous, wishy-washy Ross on 'Friends', is reportedly fuming with former co-star Jennifer Aniston after she insisted on 'The Late Show With David Letterman' that she doesn't know who his fiancee is. Schwimmer, 43, announced his engagement to Zoe Buckman, 23, his girlfriend of two...
- Posted Jan 7th 2010 at 02:17 PM by PopEater Staff
Back before she hit it big on 'Friends,' a 20-year-old Jennifer Aniston was best known to Howard Stern fans as a "NutriSystem success story." The then-struggling actress appeared on Howard Stern's radio show in 1989 because she had recently lost weight on the program -- which sponsored Stern, Usmagazine.com reports. Sirius Radio, who houses Stern now, played the interview as part of 'The...
- Posted Oct 3rd 2009 at 10:20 AM by Jo Piazza
Rumors continue to fly over news that the cast of 'Friends' is finally ready to take Central Perk to the big screen. The UK's Daily Mail reported over the weekend that the movie was definitely a go, but the American press grew sour on the story after noticing the paper's source confirming everyone was on board was James Michael Tyler, the actor who played coffee shop clerk Gunther on the series....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why Meg Ryan Is Moving On
- 9 Pizza Hacks You Need to Know Right Now
- Groom Turns His Called-Off Wedding Reception into a Fundraiser for Charity
- Kings of Leon play first show since drummer's injury
- Report: Jon Bon Jovi axed from group bidding for Buffalo Bills
- Ferguson shooting: Hip-hop moves as strong force for Michael Brown
- Kathy Griffin Completes the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Naked on Jimmy Kimmel Live—Watch Now!
- Kate Gosselin's Kids Are Growing Up So Fast—See The Family's First Day of School Pic!
- Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union Look Madly in Love at Wedding Rehearsal Dinner—See the Pics!