Posts with tag "G.i.Joe"
- Posted Aug 12th 2009 at 06:41 AM by PopEater Staff
Ladies and gentleman, prepare to be entertained... if your preferred method of entertainment is watching a video of 'G.I. Joe' star Channing Tatum stripping at a male revue nightclub before he got his Hollywood break, courtesy of Us Weekly. Just making it clear right off the bat. ...
- Posted Aug 9th 2009 at 05:30 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
- Filed under:
- Movie News
G.I. Joe is the latest toy to invade Hollywood and plant its blockbuster flag. Inspired by the Hasbro action figure, Paramount's 'G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra' took command of the weekend box office with a $56.2 million debut domestically, also hauling in $44.3 million overseas for a worldwide total of $100.5 million....
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Walking Dead Recap: Meet Deanna Monroe
- Which Downton Characters Need to Hook Up? Joanne Froggatt Weighs In
- No One Puts Beagle in a Corner - Not Even Roombas
- Will Smith movie 'Focus' tops the box office
- Bruce Willis laments sudden end to action-thriller 'Wake'
- Who may replace Kelly Osbourne on 'Fashion Police?'
- Christina Milian Is Hosting a Live Video Q&A Right Now—Ask Her Anything and Get Her Brand New Single!
- Rick and Co. Finally Took Showers On The Walking Dead, But Did They Also Find True Happiness?
- The Good Wife's Moral Crisis, Love Triangle "Trap" and Will Alicia and Kalinda Reunite?