Posts with tag "Gabrielle Union"
- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 03:15 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
After Rihanna received much criticism for her 'Man Down' music video in which she shoots a man who had previously sexually assaulted her, actress Gabrielle Union is backing up the controversial singer's true to life, for some, revenge video, reports E! Online. After a fan asked Union, via Twitter, what she thought about the video, the 'Bring it On' actress responded with more than just a nay or...
- Posted Mar 8th 2010 at 10:20 AM by PopEater Staff
A-list stars like Hilary Swank, Katy Perry and Amy Adams attended the Vanity Fair Oscar Party hosted by Graydon Carter at the Sunset Tower Hotel on March 7, 2010, in West Hollywood, California. Showing lots of skin, the stars stepped out in their best dresses, proving that the switch from red carpet dress to evening dress went more smoothly for some than it did for others. See PopEater's picks for...
- Posted Nov 14th 2009 at 01:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Hollywood magic can definitely mask the ages of its stars. But sometimes, the celebrities do it themselves -- through the roles they play, the things they do, or just their overall look. Take a look at these stars whose ages we think are mysteries. Taylor Swift Real Age: 19 Our Age: 14 The country cutie just doesn't seem old enough to vote to us. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kourtney Kardashian Posts Flashback Photo of the Night She Met Scott Disick
- Ryan Phillippe: My Daughter Ava Hates When People Think I'm Her Brother
- Jake Gyllenhaal Is Ripped as He Battles for His Daughter in Southpaw Trailer
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Gwen Stefani's Dad Gets Temporary Restraining Order to Protect Family From Alleged Stalker
- Fergie Turns 40: See the Sweet Message Hubby Josh Duhamel Sent for Her Birthday!
- Prince Harry Catches a Performance of Ex Cressida Bonas' Play as First Anniversary of Breakup Nears: What Does It All Mean?!