Posts with tag "Gary Busey"
- Posted May 12th 2011 at 11:35 AM by AOL TV Editors
It has become a staple in Hollywood for celebrities to name their offspring something bizarre. Alicia Silverstone is the latest star to give a unique name to her brand new bundle of joy. Bear Blu is the chosen name for her newborn son and we can't help but wonder where does she, and the numerous other celebrities, come up with these names? 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' (Weeknights, 12AM ET on ABC) had...
- Posted Apr 20th 2011 at 03:00 AM by Christo Varghese
It's been rough week for Gary Busey. On Sunday, Busey got eliminated on 'The Celebrity Apprentice' and now it's reported that his 1-year-old son Luke has been hospitalized. TMZ is reporting that Luke was hospitalized at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles for an undisclosed "childhood illness." The actor's rep did not get into any specifics but said that Luke was expected to be...
- Posted Apr 18th 2011 at 05:30 AM by AOL TV Editors
It's been no secret that Meat Loaf has been struggling with various aspects of his time on 'Celebrity Apprentice'. But the greatest source of frustration for him has been Gary Busey. Almost from the beginning, the two of them have not gotten along. It even culminated in a largely undeserved and disturbing expletive-filled freak-out by Meat Loaf toward Gary Busey over art supplies. This week,...
- Posted Apr 4th 2011 at 05:50 AM by AOL TV Editors
Hey, Gary Busey. Bet you didn't see that one coming, did you? Neither did anyone else, but Meat Loaf certainly had the mother of all meltdowns on 'Celebrity Apprentice' this week. And it was all over art supplies. See, when you can't find your art supplies, you have two options. You can either start looking around for them and asking if anyone's seen them, or you can do what Meat Loaf did. ...
- Posted Mar 7th 2011 at 05:00 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
In what should be sold as a DVD box set of the prolific Gary Busey's most enlightening "Buseyisms," he proves that there is a fine line between genius and insanity. Unfortunately, Busey most often finds himself falling off the deep end of the latter. From directing his own interviews, to giving motivational speeches to littering the streets of New York with pepperoni, forget Charlie Sheen,...
- Posted Feb 23rd 2010 at 04:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Gary Busey and girlfriend Steffanie Sampson welcomed a baby boy this morning, Entertainment Tonight is exclusively reporting. Luke Samson Busey was delivered at 6:40AM and weighed six pounds, seven ounces. The couple announced Sampson's pregnancy early last December. In a statement, Busey and Sampson said that the delivery "feels like a dream. We feel so blessed and are overwhelmed with...
- Posted Dec 10th 2009 at 06:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Gary Busey and Steffanie Sampson will welcome a child together next year. The actor's girlfriend is seven months pregnant with a boy, his agent tells PEOPLE. Just this week he told Moviefone that he's putting his career on the shelf for now, as "working on the birth of this baby in two months" was "all that matters." "He feels awesome about it, he's excited and thrilled and can't wait," his...
- Posted Nov 8th 2009 at 09:05 AM by Amber James
There comes a time when most celebrities should have a Twitter account, and the time is now. Honestly, if Rabbi Shmuley Boteach has an active account before you, it's time to get with the times. Yes, celebs are busy, but we have a wish list here at PopEater of stars we keep hoping will join the social media blog. See who made the list >> ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Britney Spears Splits with Boyfriend David Lucado
- Dating Naked Couple Weds! Bride Reveals All the Details
- Virginia Ex-Governor Forced to Air Dirty Laundry in Court to Protect Himself
- New Zack Morris: Unauthorized story 'a love letter' to Saved By The Bell
- Pregnant or burrito grande?
- Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' after being rushed to hospital, daughter says
- ?Rock Band' developer debuts a game for wannabe dream exorcists
- Poll: Which ?Walking Dead' magazine cover is your favorite?
- Donald Trump Completes the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge With the Help of Miss Universe and Miss USA—Watch Now!
- Dakota Fanning Loves Lisa Vanderpump, Talks 21st Birthday Plans (Yup, a Drink May Be Involved)
- Inside Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Budget Wedding—It Was Practically Free!