Posts with tag "Gary Coleman"
- Posted Oct 7th 2010 at 06:46 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Police confirmed Wednesday that "Diff'rent Strokes" actor Gary Coleman's death has been ruled an accident. Santaquin Police Chief Dennis Howard said an autopsy found Coleman died of natural causes after an accidental fall. The finding matches the evidence police found at Coleman's Santaquin home on May 26, Howard told The Associated Press. The state medical examiner's conclusions bring the...
- Posted Jun 23rd 2010 at 07:25 AM by PopEater Staff
In an exclusive interview with RadarOnline.com, Gary Coleman's lawyer Randy Kester has cast doubts on amendments Coleman made to his will in 2007 to benefit then-wife Shannon Price. "It was clearly dictated to him," Kester says of the handwritten amended will. "Someone's telling him what to write. My guess is it was probably Shannon." Kester says the amendment -- termed a "codicil" -- is ridden...
- Posted Jun 22nd 2010 at 07:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Gary Coleman's parents, Willie and Sue Coleman, are visiting 'The Joy Behar Show' on HLN tonight to talk about Gary's remains, their relationship with their son, and the "weird" behavior of Gary's ex-wife, Shannon Price. The legal battles around the actor's estate and remains have been daily news with updated snippets of information popping up constantly. Just today, it was reported that Gary...
- Posted Jun 22nd 2010 at 08:28 AM by PopEater Staff
Legal documents show that Gary Coleman had filed a restraining order against ex-wife Shannon Price just months before she took him off life support, RadarOnline reports. According to the papers, Coleman claimed that Price moved back into their home without his consent while he was hospitalized. He also said that Price "has shown a tendency to damage, destroy and steal my property and I...
- Posted Jun 17th 2010 at 06:30 AM by PopEater Staff
There will be no funeral service for Gary Coleman, The Associated Press reports. Robert Jeffs, an independent lawyer appointed by a Utah judge to take control of Coleman's affairs while the court decides who the actor's beneficiary is, told the AP that the 'Diff'rent Strokes' star's 2005 will says that there should be no funeral. Jeffs adds that his power hasn't been formalized yet. "The...
- Posted Jun 16th 2010 at 06:20 AM by PopEater Staff
Gary Coleman's body is in limbo as a legal fight between his ex-wife, Shannon Price, and his ex-girlfriend, Anna Gray, heats up. Both women want the remains of the late actor, and are going to court to fight. Gray, a former business associate who lived with the 'Diff'rent Strokes' star, is the beneficiary of his 2005 will, while Price is named in a 2007 handwritten will, which Coleman...
- Posted Jun 14th 2010 at 05:01 PM by PopEater Staff
According to a death certificate obtained by ET, Gary Coleman died simply from a "fall" that happened by "accident." Chronic renal failure was also listed as a contributing factor to the actor's death. In addition, Shannon Price is listed as Coleman's spouse, even though they were technically divorced at the time of Coleman's death. Update: A judge ruled on Monday that Coleman's remains be...
- Posted Jun 14th 2010 at 12:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Gary Coleman's 2005 will, which is decidedly more official-looking than a partially handwritten 2007 version, leaves everything to one Anna Gray. Just when we had a handle on the identity of Shannon Price, Coleman's live-in ex-wife who stands to inherit his estate if the 2007 will is honored, we've got a new question: Who the heck is Anna Gray? "Gary and Anna were friends," Kent Emmons, the...
- Posted Jun 11th 2010 at 10:10 PM by PopEater Staff
The Gary Coleman saga continues. In a story that keeps getting more and more strange, a third will has surfaced--and in it, the actor leaves everything to a mystery woman, reports Entertainment Tonight. The new will, executed in 2005, was filed earlier today in Utah. In the 23-page document, Coleman leaves everything to Anna Gray. But who's Anna Gray? According to Coleman's agent, Robert...
- Posted Jun 11th 2010 at 11:21 AM by John Mitchell
Gary Coleman's parents, Willie and Sue Coleman, sat down with Meredith Vieira on NBC's 'Today' show this morning for their first televised interview since the actor's passing to discuss their relationship with Gary, how they found out about his death and their reaction to the deathbed photos allegedly sold to the tabloids by his ex-wife, Shannon Price. Choking back tears, Willie revealed that...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Magic Mike XXL Begins Filming with Tweet from Steven Soderbergh
- Jeff Bridges Channels 'The Dude' in White Russian Tribute (VIDEO)
- Kanye Reveals He Called Jay Pharoah After the VMAs to 'Tell Him My Story'
- First photos from Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's wedding
- CeeLo Green shocks with controversial rape tweet following drug charge
- Jimi Jamison: Lead singer of Survivor dead at 63
- Chris Harrison blogs ?Bachelor in Paradise' episode 6
- Gene Simmons talks about that time he won a Twist contest
- EW's ?Walking Dead' cover photographer reveals how to kill a zombie
- Best Housewife Ever Is Down to the Final 4: Vote for Your Favorite Bravo Lady Now!
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Get Bloody for Maroon 5's "Animals" Video as Band Reveals Tour Dates
- CeeLo Green Deletes Twitter After Reportedly Posting Controversial Rape Comments