Posts with tag "GaryBusey"
- Posted Dec 10th 2009 at 06:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Gary Busey and Steffanie Sampson will welcome a child together next year. The actor's girlfriend is seven months pregnant with a boy, his agent tells PEOPLE. Just this week he told Moviefone that he's putting his career on the shelf for now, as "working on the birth of this baby in two months" was "all that matters." "He feels awesome about it, he's excited and thrilled and can't wait," his...
- Posted Nov 8th 2009 at 09:05 AM by Amber James
There comes a time when most celebrities should have a Twitter account, and the time is now. Honestly, if Rabbi Shmuley Boteach has an active account before you, it's time to get with the times. Yes, celebs are busy, but we have a wish list here at PopEater of stars we keep hoping will join the social media blog. See who made the list >> ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate's Royal Tour Style Gets the Thumbs Up Down Under
- Lee Brice Shares His Own Wedding Footage In Video for 'I Don't Dance'
- 8 Photos of Amazing Record Collections Around the World for Record Store Day
- Joey Fatone and Nick Carter are feuding
- Missy describes Uncle Si as 'tenderhearted' and 'a bit crazy'
- Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice discuss 'Jesus Christ Superstar'
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- This Week on Stage: James Franco dishes, Audra McDonald dazzles (again)
- Is Gwen Stefani a good fit for ?The Voice'? ? POLL