Posts with tag "GavinRossdale"
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 04:20 PM by Bryan Alexander
After completing a tour with son Kingston in tow, Gavin Rossdale's three-year-old is yearning to rock out. For real. "At the last benefit we were at, he wanted to get on stage with me and sing," Rossdale told Popeater at the 'Rock the Kasbah' event benefiting Virgin Unite and the Eve Branson Foundation. "Yes he was a little upset with me at the Neil Young Benefit. I told him we can, but we have t...
- Posted Aug 31st 2009 at 03:43 PM by PopEater Staff
Gwen Stefani told Glamour magazine that her rocker husband Gavin Rossdale is "made to be a dad" - and we don't disagree. It's heartwarming stuff - and he's not alone. A handful of Hollywood handsomes are apparently joined at the hip with their little ones. Check out our top ten natural born daddies below: Former Bush singer, current solo artist and two-time papa Gavin Rossdale is as well-su...
- Posted Aug 31st 2009 at 10:40 AM by PopEater Staff
Gwen Stefani has it all: Fame, fortune, but most importantly to her, family. In the October issue of Glamour magazine, the No Doubt rock starlet and mother of two opens up about life with husband Gavin Rossdale and her two children, Kingston and Zuma. She also says perhaps she's a "late bloomer" when it comes to wild behavior, and her tabloid days might be coming....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Relax: The Budweiser Clydesdales Aren't Going Anywhere
- Prince William and Kate Will Stay at the Carlyle Hotel in N.Y.C.
- Julianne Hough's DWTS Photo Diary: My Finale Look Was 'Naughty Audrey!'
- 'Penguins of Madagascar' hatches light family fun
- 'Jurassic World' trailer debuts: Chris Pratt vs. hybrid dinos!
- Garth Brooks cancels talk show appearances after Ferguson 'unrest'
- Lady Gaga Wears Inflatable, Spiky Star Dress, Brings H&M Holiday Magic With Tony Bennett—Watch Now!
- Kirk Cameron Tries to Bolster Saving Christmas' Rotten Tomatoes Score and It Hilariously Backfires
- Angelina Jolie Reveals Her Secret to Handling Holiday Anxiety (Hint: Wrapping Paper Is Necessary)