Posts with tag "GavinRossdale"
- Posted Oct 27th 2009 at 04:20 PM by Bryan Alexander
After completing a tour with son Kingston in tow, Gavin Rossdale's three-year-old is yearning to rock out. For real. "At the last benefit we were at, he wanted to get on stage with me and sing," Rossdale told Popeater at the 'Rock the Kasbah' event benefiting Virgin Unite and the Eve Branson Foundation. "Yes he was a little upset with me at the Neil Young Benefit. I told him we can, but we have t...
- Posted Aug 31st 2009 at 03:43 PM by PopEater Staff
Gwen Stefani told Glamour magazine that her rocker husband Gavin Rossdale is "made to be a dad" - and we don't disagree. It's heartwarming stuff - and he's not alone. A handful of Hollywood handsomes are apparently joined at the hip with their little ones. Check out our top ten natural born daddies below: Former Bush singer, current solo artist and two-time papa Gavin Rossdale is as well-su...
- Posted Aug 31st 2009 at 10:40 AM by PopEater Staff
Gwen Stefani has it all: Fame, fortune, but most importantly to her, family. In the October issue of Glamour magazine, the No Doubt rock starlet and mother of two opens up about life with husband Gavin Rossdale and her two children, Kingston and Zuma. She also says perhaps she's a "late bloomer" when it comes to wild behavior, and her tabloid days might be coming....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Model Ashley Graham: I Love My Rolls, Curves and Cellulite
- Mindy Kaling's Upset that B.J. Novak Is Starring in a McDonald's Movie
- NBC's Richard Engel Marries 'Longtime Love' Mary Forrest
- Pete Townshend opens up about past alcohol abuse
- Bruce Jenner will be on the cover of July's Vanity Fair magazine
- Judge delays case after 'Suge' Knight hires Jackson lawyer
- Rumer Willis Says the Sweetest Things About ''Amazing'' Sisters Tallulah and Scout: Watch!
- Put Down That Thong, Girl: Granny Panties Are (Apparently) Coming Back in Style
- Chris Pratt Hilariously Shows Off the British Accent He Picked Up From England's Version of Jersey Shore: Watch Now!