Posts with tag "Gayle King"
- Posted Mar 24th 2011 at 11:30 AM by Eliot Glazer
Pop-Ed: Once upon a time, I resented Gayle King. Oprah Winfrey was always a one-woman show, the center of attention on a program about single-handedly changing people's lives every day. And yet, over the years the sight of Gayle King, Oprah's best friend, became more ubiquitous -- Gayle on the red carpet, Gayle in the audience, Gayle hosting Oprah's 50th birthday party, Gayle in the car on t...
- Posted Jan 27th 2011 at 09:30 AM by Rob Shuter
It can't be easy finding out that your long lost sister is Oprah Winfrey and then appearing on her show in front of millions. However, that is easy as pie compared to meeting the TV queen's longtime best friend Gayle King. "I can't wait to meet Patricia," she told ABC. "Gayle must have mixed feelings about the arrival of Patricia," an insider tells me. "Of course she wants nothing but th...
- Posted Nov 5th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Oprah Winfrey and Gayle King have been longtime friends, business partners and, if you believe the rumors, lovers. Their latest collaboration has less to do with overseeing an empire and more to do with getting back to nature, with the pair undertaking a two-day camping adventure in Yosemite National Park. See our favorite moments from the trip after the jump!...
- Posted Jul 13th 2010 at 02:40 PM by Denise Warner
Kitty Kelley's controversial (and unauthorized) biography on Oprah Winfrey, called 'Oprah,' will be made into a TV movie, EOnline.com reports. According to E!, Kelley made a deal with producer Larry Thompson, who wants to get the project on air around the time that Ms. Winfrey signs off from her daytime talk show. We here at PopEater hoped to help them out in the casting department. Here are...
- Posted Nov 16th 2009 at 12:19 PM by Dino Sossi
Talk show guru Oprah Winfrey defended her decision to reveal the face of chimp attack victim Charla Nash on her show last week, revealing she considered blurring the image but decided against it. "There was great concern as to how to show the face, whether to show the face, and how to do it," Oprah shared on friend Gayle King's Sirius Radio show late last week. "And I finally thought that she...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Spotted Visiting Bruce Jenner Following His Gender Transition Reveal (PHOTO)
- Princess Kate's Hospital Closes Off Surgical Ward to New Patients After Superbug Breakout
- Baltimore Police Arrest 12 After Protests Over the Death of Freddie Gray Turn Violent
- 25th anniversary of 'Good Fellas' closes Tribeca Film Festival
- Kim's ex, Kris Humphries says sorry for Bruce Jenner tweet
- Macklemore & Pregnant Fiancée Tricia Davis Are All Smiles, Assemble Team Before 1st Baby's Birth—See Pic
- Joss Whedon "Can't Try to Replicate the Success" of The Avengers With Avengers: Age of Ultron—Watch Now!
- Barack Obama Brings Key & Peele "Anger Translator" Onstage at White House Correspondents Dinner!