Posts with tag "GeneKelly"
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 01:02 PM by Shelley White
It's clear that clever CGI techs can make anybody do pretty much anything on film. Though that could be seen as a good thing -- the ultimate hot-guy flick starring James Dean, a young Marlon Brando and Johnny Depp perhaps? -- it has also ended up producing some of the most crass advertisements in recent memory. The ethics are murky. It seems okay to reproduce a famous dead person for artistic...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kylie Jenner's New Look: Extensions and Mega-Pouty Lips
- Diane Sawyer Signs Off From ABC World News
- The Friends Central Perk Coffee Shop Is Coming to New York
- Hello Kitty not a cat, expert says
- 'Cops' crew member killed by police officers
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Marvel will reissue all those Dark Horse ?Star Wars' comics that didn't really happen
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier
- Selena Gomez Joins Justin Bieber in Canada—Get the Exclusive Details!
- It's a Friends Reunion! Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox and Lisa Kudrow Are Together Again on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- Justin Theroux's Leftovers Co-Star Amy Brenneman Talks About His Bulge, Would Love Jennifer Aniston on the Show