Posts with tag "George Stephanopoulos"
- Posted Jan 7th 2010 at 11:20 AM by PopEater Staff
Ted Koppel may be making a U-turn back to his 'This Week' anchor chair now that host George Stephanopoulos is tied up in his 'Good Morning America' role. Politico.com is reporting that Koppel may take the reigns of 'Week' three Sundays each month. Citing "broadcast industry sources," the Politico report states that no official offers have been made to Koppel just yet, but that a handful of kinks w...
- Posted Dec 9th 2009 at 09:58 AM by Rob Shuter
Matt Lauer may have some competition when it comes to being the hunkiest fella on morning television, as George Stephanopoulos is making sure he's in tip-top form to add some sex appeal to 'Good Morning America' ... should he join up. In other news, Gwyneth Paltrow is giving pals the gift of intestinal cleanliness for the holidays. All that good stuff, plus why the Tiger Woods magazine cycle is go...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Scarlett Johansson Dishes on Her Family's Christmas Traditions
- Steal Jared Leto's Entire Look (Man Bun Not Included)
- Robin Williams's Friends and Family Remember His Legacy
- David Schwimmer is set to play Robert Kardashian in new show
- Madonna gives her fans an "early Christmas gift"
- Report: Sony music bigwigs 'freaking out' their hefty salaries will be revealed
- All the Details on Hailee Steinfeld's 18th Birthday Party With Austin Mahone, Fifth Harmony and More!
- Laverne Cox Understandably Freaks Out After Receiving Beyoncé's Christmas Card in the Mail!
- TMI Alert?! Snooki Reveals Intimate Details About Her Sex Life With Husband Jionni LaValle