Posts with tag "George Stephanopoulos"
- Posted Jan 7th 2010 at 11:20 AM by PopEater Staff
Ted Koppel may be making a U-turn back to his 'This Week' anchor chair now that host George Stephanopoulos is tied up in his 'Good Morning America' role. Politico.com is reporting that Koppel may take the reigns of 'Week' three Sundays each month. Citing "broadcast industry sources," the Politico report states that no official offers have been made to Koppel just yet, but that a handful of kinks...
- Posted Dec 9th 2009 at 09:58 AM by Rob Shuter
Matt Lauer may have some competition when it comes to being the hunkiest fella on morning television, as George Stephanopoulos is making sure he's in tip-top form to add some sex appeal to 'Good Morning America' ... should he join up. In other news, Gwyneth Paltrow is giving pals the gift of intestinal cleanliness for the holidays. All that good stuff, plus why the Tiger Woods magazine cycle is...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Zendaya Picks Witch Halloween Costumes Are Hot or Not (VIDEO)
- Miley Cyrus, Rihanna and More Take the 'Undress Code' to the Next Level
- James Corden Welcomes Second Child
- Why 'Boy Meets World' star Maitland Ward sexes up red carpets
- Roman Polanski questioned in Poland about 1977 sex with a minor case
- Victoria's Secret 'Perfect Body' campaign sparks outrage
- Funny or Die spoofs viral New York City street-harassment video
- Jim Carrey reprises his Matthew McConaughey impression on ?Letterman'
- Robbie Williams Documents His Wife's Birth Live on Twitter, Films Video as Her Water Breaks
- Why The Vampire Diaries' Sociopathic, Family-Murdering Witch Kai Is the Most Dangerous Villain Yet
- Kylie Jenner's Lips Look Fuller Than Ever: See Her Latest Sexy Selfie!