Posts with tag "George Stephanopoulos"
- Posted Jan 7th 2010 at 11:20 AM by PopEater Staff
Ted Koppel may be making a U-turn back to his 'This Week' anchor chair now that host George Stephanopoulos is tied up in his 'Good Morning America' role. Politico.com is reporting that Koppel may take the reigns of 'Week' three Sundays each month. Citing "broadcast industry sources," the Politico report states that no official offers have been made to Koppel just yet, but that a handful of kinks w...
- Posted Dec 9th 2009 at 09:58 AM by Rob Shuter
Matt Lauer may have some competition when it comes to being the hunkiest fella on morning television, as George Stephanopoulos is making sure he's in tip-top form to add some sex appeal to 'Good Morning America' ... should he join up. In other news, Gwyneth Paltrow is giving pals the gift of intestinal cleanliness for the holidays. All that good stuff, plus why the Tiger Woods magazine cycle is go...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Royally Awesome Spares, Sequels & Seconds That Are as Good as the Original
- William Shatner Planning to Write a Book About His Friendship with Leonard Nimoy
- Michael Buble hits a sour note with Instagram pic
- Blues Traveler's John Popper talks about band's new album
- 'Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2' reviewers: Don't see film
- Kourtney Kardashian Reveals She's Detoxing Ahead of Her 36th Birthday
- Britt McHenry Invited to Give Anti-Bullying Speech as Tow Truck Company Says ESPN Reporter Should Not be Fired
- Oprah Winfrey Network Sues Alleged Imposter for Pretending to Be Media Mogul's Nephew