Posts with tag "George Stephanopoulos"
- Posted Jan 7th 2010 at 11:20 AM by PopEater Staff
Ted Koppel may be making a U-turn back to his 'This Week' anchor chair now that host George Stephanopoulos is tied up in his 'Good Morning America' role. Politico.com is reporting that Koppel may take the reigns of 'Week' three Sundays each month. Citing "broadcast industry sources," the Politico report states that no official offers have been made to Koppel just yet, but that a handful of kinks w...
- Posted Dec 9th 2009 at 09:58 AM by Rob Shuter
Matt Lauer may have some competition when it comes to being the hunkiest fella on morning television, as George Stephanopoulos is making sure he's in tip-top form to add some sex appeal to 'Good Morning America' ... should he join up. In other news, Gwyneth Paltrow is giving pals the gift of intestinal cleanliness for the holidays. All that good stuff, plus why the Tiger Woods magazine cycle is go...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amy Schumer Remembers Her Worst Stand-Up Gig (Hint: It Involved a 'Known Terrorist Organization')
- Melissa McCarthy Is on a Prints Parade, See Her Bold Snakeskin-Inspired Gown
- Audrey Hepburn's Sons in Legal Battle Over Actress's Belongings in Storage Locker
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans is wanted in Fla.
- Radio host in trouble for killing rabbit on air
- '19 Kids and Counting' scandal: Walgreens, Payless and Choice Hotels pull ads
- Bono Says U2 ''Lost a Family Member'' After Tour Manager Is Found Dead in Hotel Room
- Jenny Lewis' "She's Not Me" Music Video Pokes Fun at Her Child Star Past—Watch Now!
- Soccer Fans Rejoice as FIFA Officials Arrested on Suspicion of Corruption in "The World Cup of Fraud"