Posts with tag "George Stephanopoulos"
- Posted Jan 7th 2010 at 11:20 AM by PopEater Staff
Ted Koppel may be making a U-turn back to his 'This Week' anchor chair now that host George Stephanopoulos is tied up in his 'Good Morning America' role. Politico.com is reporting that Koppel may take the reigns of 'Week' three Sundays each month. Citing "broadcast industry sources," the Politico report states that no official offers have been made to Koppel just yet, but that a handful of kinks w...
- Posted Dec 9th 2009 at 09:58 AM by Rob Shuter
Matt Lauer may have some competition when it comes to being the hunkiest fella on morning television, as George Stephanopoulos is making sure he's in tip-top form to add some sex appeal to 'Good Morning America' ... should he join up. In other news, Gwyneth Paltrow is giving pals the gift of intestinal cleanliness for the holidays. All that good stuff, plus why the Tiger Woods magazine cycle is go...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Super Bowl 2015: Fiat Advertises an ... Amorous New Car
- Idina Menzel Sings National Anthem at Super Bowl (VIDEO)
- Bobby Brown 'Inconsolable' Over Bobbi Kristina's Hospitalization
- Celebrities offer support for Whitney Houston's daughter
- Steve Kroft's sexually explicit texts to mistress
- 'American Sniper' sets new Super Bowl weekend record
- Nationwide's Dark, Depressing Super Bowl Ad Causes Outrage on Twitter
- Power Rangers Star Ricardo Medina Jr. Arrested After Allegedly Murdering Roommate With a Sword
- Jurassic World Super Bowl Spot Has More Dinosaurs, More Mayhem and Chris Pratt Training Raptors!