Posts with tag "George clooney"
- Posted Jun 23rd 2011 at 07:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
The celebrity world was shocked when news hit that George Clooney and longtime girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis split up--but no one may have been as surprised as Canalis herself! One of the model's close friends, Chi magazine editor Alfonso Signorini, opened up about the couple's relationship and breakup. "It's all over," Signorini said on Italian TV show 'Rai Uno' Thursday [via UsMagazine.com...
- Posted Jun 22nd 2011 at 12:00 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
After rumors that the gorgeous couple was on the rocks, it's official. Another one bites the dust in the wake of George Clooney's bachelor ways -- this time it's Elisabetta Canalis. "We are not together anymore. It's very difficult and very personal, and we hope everyone can respect our privacy," the ex-pair said in a joint statement released on Wednesday. We can't say we didn't see this com...
- Posted May 7th 2011 at 08:23 AM by Christine Fenno
Happy Birthday, George Clooney! Celebrating his May 6 birthday, Clooney was spotted in Beverly Hills dining at Mr. Chow along with his Italian girlfriend, Elisabetta Canalis. Joining the couple for the meal, according to the New York Post, were restaurateur Michael Chow and his wife, Eva. Other famous guests were seen congratulating the Kentucky native on his milestone birthday. The luxe eatery...
- Posted Mar 29th 2011 at 09:09 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
George Clooney was named as a witness in the high-profile prostitution trial of Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi on Tuesday, the Associated Press reports. But no one was as surprised by the news as Clooney himself. "It seems odd since I've only met Berlusconi once and that was in an attempt to get aid into Darfur," he told the Associated Press in a statement. Berlusconi is accused of...
- Posted Feb 24th 2011 at 08:00 AM by Kelly Fisher
George Clooney opened up in a recent Newsweek article about his left-wing views and activism, but assures the eager public that there won't be a political run for him in the future, according to E! Online. We guess we can put away our "Clooney 4 Prez" signs now. One reason the handsome Hollywood star claims he wouldn't succeed in office? He's just too honest. "I didn't live my life the ri...
- Posted Feb 18th 2011 at 07:30 AM by Kelly Fisher
Let's file this story under 'Bizarre Celebrity Depictions.' As George Clooney descends on Cincinnati, Ohio, this month to film a new movie, local fans have gone above and beyond to capture his, uh, beauty. According to NBC affiliate WLWT, local artists at Studio Vertu have created a 4-foot-by-10-foot mural depicting Clooney as Adam in Michelangelo's famous Sistine Chapel painting. Yep, Clooney'...
- Posted Feb 17th 2011 at 07:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Though George Clooney has said before that he doesn't want to get married again or have children, it turns out his girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis feels the exact same way. "[Getting pregnant has] never been an objective for me," Canalis told the Italian edition of Cosmopolitan (via PEOPLE). "My maternal desires are fully satisfied with my dogs." Clooney may have found the woman of his dreams! ...
- Posted Jan 29th 2011 at 05:00 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Although you'd never guess it, this silver fox who consistently tops 'Sexiest Man Alive' charts was given the nickname 'Frankenstein' by his childhood bullies. Now, the horrors of his middle school days long gone, George Clooney is one of the world's most eligible bachelors and is no stranger to scoring with Hollywood's equally hot actresses, models ... and waitresses. George's fame-making role ...
- Posted Jan 24th 2011 at 09:50 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
When George Clooney sat down for an interview with CNN's Piers Morgan, he made it clear to the world that he doesn't want to get married again. Too bad he forgot to mention this to longtime girlfriend, Elisabetta Canalis. "I hate to blow your whole news story, but I was married," George told 'Piers Morgan Tonight' on Friday. "Yeah, so I've proven how good I was at it, and I just ... I'm ...
- Posted Jan 22nd 2011 at 11:17 PM by Christine Fenno
On Friday, George Clooney resolved to stay single, despite near-constant speculation about whether he'll ever wed his Italian girlfriend, Elisabetta Canalis. Clooney, 49, appeared on CNN's 'Piers Morgan Tonight' alongside his father, veteran journalist Nick Clooney. And according to Us, the Oscar winner's dad said he "yearned for the moment" his famous son would tie the knot. But Clooney mad...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pal Jennifer Aniston Is 'Very Happy' for Sandra Bullock's New Romance
- Students Walk out of School After Transgender Classmate Is Allowed to Use Girls' Bathroom: 'I Am a Girl. I Am Not Going to Be Pushed Away to Another Bathroom'
- Kylie Jenner's Now a Blonde - And 'Coming For' Khloé
- Meet the cast of 'Dancing With the Stars' season 21
- The Josh Abbott Band brings Texas to mainstream country music
- Actor Dylan Baker attempts to rescue neighbor before escaping Manhattan high-rise fire