Posts with tag "GeorgeMichael"
- Posted Dec 24th 2009 at 12:08 PM by Sam Brand
What's on your Google radar? Santa, mostly. You can now chart his progress across the skies with NORAD's Santa Tracker. You're also checking out David Goldman and reunited son Sean. They're currently somewhere in the sky as well, if not already on the tarmac in New Jersey. And you're learning about the passing of pioneer sportscaster George Michael (not THAT George Michael). This is What You're...
- Posted Oct 31st 2009 at 10:00 AM by Brenna Ehrlich
First Mackenzie Phillips tells us she was keeping it in the family with her Mamas & the Papas papa, then it turns out David Letterman was mixing business with a whole lot of pleasure. Celebrity sex scandals have taken a weird turn this fall, and that's saying a lot -- it takes a heck of a gossip mag-scorcher to knock Joe America out of his cozy La-Z-boy. Still, sex scandals have been de...
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 11:59 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Music News -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Videos -
- Exclusives -
- Hottest Stories -
- Britney Spears
Sexuality has always been Britney Spears' best weapon, and that's never been more true with the release of her video for '3' -- a song that's essentially a 4-minute manifesto on threesomes. While Miss Spears certainly can craft a steamy tune, there's a long line of sexually-charged pop hits that have made America's airwaves a little uncomfortable (and excited). Allow PopEater to break down the...
- Posted Oct 16th 2009 at 04:08 PM by Jo Piazza
Country crooner LeAnn Rimes has had tongues wagging this year over her steamy affair with her married co-star Eddie Cibrian and subsequent split from hubby Dean Shemeret. Now she is spilling her side of the story on her new album due out in the spring. "Most of the stuff I've written [myself], so it's definitely my life," Rimes, 27, told People magazine. "Part of my therapy is to write," she...
- Posted Aug 15th 2009 at 07:19 AM by PopEater Staff
George Michael and cars just haven't gotten along in the past, and it seems the trend is continuing as the pop star was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence yet again on Friday just two months after getting his license back following a suspension....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Fourth Child on the Way for Stanley Tucci
- Alan Jackson Announces 25th Anniversary Tour - and 2 Very Cool Opening Acts
- Ryan Reynolds Wants to Give His Baby This Wild Name
- Bob Seger, 69, launches tour and new album, 'Ride Out'
- Topless pics of Brooke Burke hit New York City gallery
- San Francisco radio stations won't play Lorde's hit song 'Royals' during World Series
- Check out these exclusive images from the bootleg ?Judge Dredd' miniseries
- Renee Zellweger, Reese Witherspoon Walk to Defeat ALS
- ?The Walking Dead' haunted house scared the bejeezus out of me