Posts with tag "GeorgeStephanopoulos"
- Posted Jan 7th 2010 at 11:20 AM by PopEater Staff
Ted Koppel may be making a U-turn back to his 'This Week' anchor chair now that host George Stephanopoulos is tied up in his 'Good Morning America' role. Politico.com is reporting that Koppel may take the reigns of 'Week' three Sundays each month. Citing "broadcast industry sources," the Politico report states that no official offers have been made to Koppel just yet, but that a handful of kinks...
- Posted Dec 9th 2009 at 09:58 AM by Rob Shuter
Matt Lauer may have some competition when it comes to being the hunkiest fella on morning television, as George Stephanopoulos is making sure he's in tip-top form to add some sex appeal to 'Good Morning America' ... should he join up. In other news, Gwyneth Paltrow is giving pals the gift of intestinal cleanliness for the holidays. All that good stuff, plus why the Tiger Woods magazine cycle is...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Darren Wilson, Police Officer Who Shot Michael Brown, Marries While on Leave
- Rachel McAdams and Taylor Kitsch Officially Join the Cast of True Detective
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend Eat KFC in Bed - While Topless! (PHOTO)
- Robin Thicke reportedly dating 19-year-old model
- Model turned MMA fighter Paige VanZant never saw career coming
- 'Star Wars' trailer in nine theaters this weekend