Posts with tag "Geraldo Rivera"
- Posted Sep 7th 2010 at 08:32 PM by Nicki Gostin
Here's something guaranteed to make many readers feel really old. Geraldo Rivera, 67, is in the thick of celebrating his 40th year in the news and entertainment business. The opinionated (and perennially mustachioed) TV host spoke to PopEater about his favorite guest ever, the contradiction of being an "Obama Republican" at FOX News, and a little disaster known as the Al Capone vault. Was the ...
- Posted Jul 28th 2010 at 03:36 PM by Ben Trivett
It's always amazing to see what older celebrities looked like in their younger days, and Glenn Beck is no exception. The right-leaning FOX News host has definitely matured since his days at Sehome High School in Washington state, trading in his shaggy, slightly feathered red locks for a more conservative salt and pepper cut. Check out a couple more conservative hosts in their younger years ...
- Posted Oct 19th 2009 at 04:16 PM by PopEater Staff
Hoaxes prove that sometimes the best stories are the ones that are made up. And who would make a better fictional story than a celebrity? Because isn't that what celebrity is all about? Image making. Story telling. Dream inpiring. To celebrate the hoax that is the Balloon Boy, here are some celebrity hoaxes perpetrated against us, the trusting and loyal, make that gullible, public. "Paul is ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- In the Kitchen with Sandra Lee
- No One Loved the Screaming Goat Videos More Than Taylor Swift
- Real Housewives of New Jersey: Teresa Giudice and Melissa Gorga Argue over 'On Display'
- Actor Christoph Waltz rushed off stage after sounds of gunfire erupt at live talk show
- Report: Beyonce pregnant with second child
- Taylor Swift fan arrested for trying to 'visit' her home: How can celebs protect themselves from obsessive fans?
- EW.com's 4th Annual Season Finale Awards: Nominations wanted!
- Peter Parker with a bong? Joe Casey springs ?The Bounce' ? FIRST LOOK