Posts with tag "GerardButler"
- Posted Jan 18th 2010 at 11:59 PM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Sex That's SFW -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
You saw them in full flirt mode at the Golden Globes, and now Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler are taking it one step further. In what will surely get more people talking (and drooling) about the relationship status of America's favorite girl next door, Aniston and the Scottish hunk Butler just spent two days in the desert together, with Jennifer dressed in an ultra-sexy lingerie and Gerry as a ...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 08:27 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
A judge has dropped a misdemeanor battery charge against Gerard Butler over a run-in with a photographer after a movie premiere. Superior Court spokeswoman Mary Hearn says the charge was dismissed at a hearing Tuesday after the actor completed community service. Butler could have faced up to six months in jail if convicted. His attorney, Blair Berk, declined to comment. City prosecutors say ...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 05:45 PM by PopEater Staff
Gerard Butler playfully imitated a famous Michael Jackson moment at his London hotel on Wednesday. Butler wrapped a potted plant with a towel and dangled it outside his window -- the same way the King of Pop dangled his newborn son Blanket. Imitation is the highest form of flattery, right? ...
- Posted Sep 19th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
What other celebrities are the tabloids dishing on this week? Find Out Inside ...
- Posted Aug 26th 2009 at 02:28 PM by PopEater Staff
'The Ugly Truth' star Gerard Butler is barking mad over a scuffle he had with an elderly New York couple - or, more specifically, their dog. The New York Post reports that Butler was walking his tiny pug Lolita when a run-in with a large Greyhound went wrong. Butler claims that he exchanged words with the couple after their large pet bit Lolita twice. The couple, Fred and Maria Varecka of Queens, ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Bachelorette Contestant Draws Criticism for Joking on Twitter About Being Gay
- FROM EW: George R.R. Martin Won't Write Game of Thrones Season 6 Episode to Focus on Book
- Bruce Jenner to Pose for Cover of Vanity Fair, Sources Say
- Trista Sutter Reminds Us That the Bachelor Franchise Does Result in Lasting Love...Sometimes!
- Adam Levine Cancels Maroon 5's Liverpool Concert: ''My Cords Are Toast''
- Aw, 17 Years! Cindy Crawford's Beach Bod Is Just as Great Now as When She and Husband Rande Gerber Were First Starting Out