Posts with tag "GiseleBundchen"
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 07:29 AM by PopEater Staff
Supermodel Gisele Bündchen may not be getting much sleep since giving birth to her first child, Benjamin, with husband Tom Brady in December, but she isn't sweating it. She tells Brazil's Folha de Sao Paulo newspaper (via PEOPLE) that "I haven't slept much," admitting she's up at all hours breast-feeding. "It is really tiring, but it's such a special moment that I am enjoying it to the max...
- Posted Dec 27th 2009 at 11:00 PM by Bruce Haring
Supermodel Gisele Bundchen and New England Patriots perennial Pro Bowl quarterback Tom Brady's new baby makes us ponder the ultimate question: What other famous people should mate and produce a powerful super-child? A few drinks later, here are our celebrity candidates for gene-pool enhancement: Mr. T / Jennifer Aniston - The soft, put-upon and long-suffering girlfriend reputation that Anist...
- Posted Dec 18th 2009 at 05:31 PM by PopEater Staff
Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady welcomed their first son together earlier this month, and according to report in PEOPLE, the little boy finally has a name. The supermodel posted a message on her website reading: "I am living a very special moment in my life, Benjamin is a blessing and I could not be happier."...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 11:40 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Splitsville -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Exclusives -
- Hottest Stories -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Angelina Jolie
Tiger Woods might have to change his passport to Tigre Woods (French for Tiger), because Naughty But Nice is exclusively reporting that the devastated golf pro is pondering a move to France thanks to the country's media rules. Tiger, like other celebs who are ducked out in the land of cheese and wine, hopes that these regulations will help him lay low while his cocktail waitress shenanigans scanda...
- Posted Dec 9th 2009 at 01:50 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "Danny Cahill," "Snow Blower," "Tiger Woods Congressional Gold Medal," and "Tyler Perry's Mother" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today....
- Posted Dec 9th 2009 at 09:40 AM by PopEater Staff
Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady have welcomed their first son together. According to PEOPLE, the supermodel has given birth, but no details were made available. This is the first child for Bundchen, but second for Brady. The Patriots quarterback has a 2-year-old son with ex-girlfriend Bridget Moynahan....
- Posted Sep 30th 2009 at 09:22 AM by PopEater Staff
With four Victoria's Secret models expecting children -- Karolina Kurkova, Gisele Bundchen, Heidi Klum and Adriana Lima -- what does the women's lingerie company do to fill the void? According to the New York Post, they hire Sports Illustrated model Jessica Hart (right) to take over while the Angels are nesting. Someone's gotta do it....
- Posted Sep 12th 2009 at 08:22 AM by PopEater Staff
Although pretty much everyone knows by now, Tom Brady has finally spoken publicly about his wife Gisele Bundchen's pregnancy. The quarterback tells ESPN's Chris Berman that the supermodel is due in December with the couple's first child together, PEOPLE reports. Brady also has a son with ex-girlfriend Bridget Moynahan. What won't Brady do for Gisele while she's knocked up? Read More...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Extremists May Have Plotted to Attack the Vatican, Italian Officials Say
- Eva Longoria on Her Boyfriend: 'There's Just So Much Happiness and Joy In My Life'
- Patrick Dempsey: It's Been An Incredible 11 Years on Grey's Anatomy
- Sawyer Sweeten, 'Everybody Loves Raymond' child actor, dead at 19
- Comedian Artie Lange: It's not fair when people call me fat
- Mike Tyson doesn't bust a move on 'Lip Sync Battle'