Posts with tag "Giuliana Rancic"
- Posted Feb 24th 2011 at 01:35 PM by Rob Shuter
It's no secret that Ryan Seacrest is one of the highest paid hosts on TV, earning more than $15 million a year from just his deal with E! television. Of course, he's worth every penny, but should Giuliana Rancic, his co-host on the nightly newscast, be paid similarly? Oh yeah, we went there! "That's funny, but I will tell you this," Giuliana told me on my HDNet show. "He made an overall deal...
- Posted Feb 14th 2011 at 09:25 AM by Jane Levere
Bill Rancic, an entrepreneur and Donald Trump's original 'Apprentice,' knows how to spice up his marriage with Giuliana Rancic and plans to pull out all the stops this Valentine's Day. "I'm going to come home and make her her favorite dinner. I love to cook," he told PopEater at the British Airways Face To Face event in New York. "I'm cooking my own version of carbonara and use this great De...
- Posted Feb 11th 2011 at 11:20 AM by Amber James
After three years of marriage, E! News host Giuliana Rancic and her husband Bill are keeping the spark alive and planning a fun and romantic Valentine's Day. "Bill is cooking me dinner," she told PopEater at the Red Dress Awards in New York. In return, she'll be giving him a 30-minute massage. "I hate giving backrubs, but he's obsessed with them," she revealed....
- Posted Feb 10th 2011 at 10:00 AM by Amber James
The New York Fashion Week runway was red hot on Wednesday evening as fearless female celebrities strutted their stuff at the 2011 Heart Truth Red Dress Collection Fashion Show. More than 20 celebrity participants including Denise Richards, Camila Alves, Suzanne Somers and Dita Von Teese showcased the power of the Red Dress to encourage women to take action to protect their heart health. The...
- Posted Dec 15th 2010 at 09:00 AM by Rob Shuter
My friends Bill and Giuliana Rancic are laughing off reports this week that they are plotting a move to Chicago to succeed the retiring Oprah Winfrey with their own Windy City-based talk show. According to Page Six sources, the show is in development. "Bottom line, there is only one Oprah! Anyone who would try to emulate or replace the Queen of Daytime would be a fool," Giuliana tells me....
- Posted Nov 19th 2010 at 10:46 AM by Sarah Crow
Giuliana and Bill Rancic were devastated by the TV host's recent miscarriage, but the reality stars are far from giving up on becoming parents. The couple, who married in 2007, appeared on 'The View' following their miscarriage and discussed how their loss had affected them. "There was a lot of guilt when I had the miscarriage," Giuliana confided. "I felt like, 'What's wrong with me? What's...
- Posted Nov 1st 2010 at 07:47 AM by Rob Shuter
Since Giuliana and Bill Rancic shared their sad story about losing their baby, they have received thousands of e-mails from people sharing similar stories and support and even dozens of serious requests from potential surrogates. But after taking time away to, as Giuliana puts it, "kiss, hug, hold hands and tell each other how much we loved each other," the couple is ready to try once more. ...
- Posted Oct 12th 2010 at 03:10 PM by Denise Warner
Giuliana Rancic is one busy woman. On top of her duties at E!, she released a book with husband Bill Rancic -- 'I Do, Now What?' -- and the third season of their reality show, 'Giuliana and Bill,' just premiered on the Style Network. Rancic stopped by the PopEater offices to chat with us about the new season of 'Giuliana & Bill' and what it's been like showing some of her most private...
- Posted Oct 1st 2010 at 04:15 PM by Rob Shuter
Giuliana and Bill Rancic's new book, 'I Do, Now What? Secrets, Stories and Advice From a Madly-in-Love Couple' doesn't sound like your classic page-turner, but thanks to the couple's honesty and sense of humor it's actually a riot. I chatted with the E! News host about her 'Apprentice'-winning husband, his old boss Donald Trump and yes, the other man in her life: Ryan Seacrest. Does Bill still...
- Posted Sep 30th 2010 at 09:50 PM by PopEater Staff
As stars of reality show 'Giuliana & Bill,' Bill and Giuliana Rancic are used to sharing their world with fans. And when they started fertility treatments, specifically IVF treatments, this past spring, they shared that too. But after getting pregnant on the first try, Giuliana suffered a miscarriage at nine weeks--and the couple was devastated. "Both of us were in shock," Bill, 39, told...
Popeater Hot Topics
- First Look! Watch Country Star Easton Corbin's "Clockwork" Music Video
- Real Housewives of New York City: Who Got Stung by the 'Singer Stinger'?
- The Pope Gives 2 School Kids a Ride in St. Peter's Square
- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper: I see dead wrestlers
- Theresa Vail: From Army to Miss America to the Outdoor Channel
- Brian Johnson: Reports of AC/DC's death greatly exaggerated
- ?Supernatural' recap: Follow the leader
- ?Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' react: Agents of Nothing
- ?New Girl' recap: I'm Okay, You're Okay (JK, We're All Broken Up)
- Tori Spelling Breaks Silence on Dean McDermott's Affair: "He Was My Soul Mate, But He Completely Broke My Heart"
- It's a View Reunion! All 11 Hosts Will Unite for Barbara Walters' Last Week
- Georgia May Jagger Pays Tribute to L'Wren Scott; Rolling Stones Announce Rescheduled Tour Dates for Down Under