Posts with tag "Glee"
- Posted Jul 4th 2011 at 08:14 AM by AOL TV Editors
'Glee' star (and new solo act) Matthew Morrison will join 'American Idol' season 6 champ Jordin Sparks to headline the annual 4th of July celebration 'A Capitol Fourth,' which will air live on PBS at 8pm EST on Independence Day. Both vocalists are opening acts for New Kids on the Block and the Backstreet Boys on their co-headlining NKOTBSB summer tour, and their televised patriotic performances...
- Posted Jul 2nd 2011 at 09:27 AM by Christine Fenno
Last year, 'Glee' creator and head writer Ryan Murphy brought new characters to the forefront, but not all of them will remain stars at McKinley High. Chord Overstreet (Sam on 'Glee'), who joined the show for season 2, is not returning to the series as a regular this fall, according to Deadline.com. At the same time, breakout guest star Darren Criss (who plays Kurt's boyfriend, and Warblers'...
- Posted Jun 22nd 2011 at 06:01 PM by AOL TV Editors
'Glee' creator Ryan Murphy may have learned a thing or two from the criticism and complaints about the choppy second season of the hit musical series. Last summer, Murphy divulged entirely too much information about this last season and has seemed to abandoned that practice. He's stopped revealing every single plot twist, guest star and song selection. There is something to be said for the...
- Posted Jun 20th 2011 at 08:40 AM by AOL TV Editors
Rachel, Finn, Quinn and Puck fans: Brace yourselves. It will soon be time to say farewell to the original McKinley High kids as 'Glee' boss Ryan Murphy confirmed that the characters who were juniors last season will graduate in May 2012. Speaking on Ryan Seacrest's radio show on Friday, Murphy said that the upcoming Season 3 will be senior year for the original cast. "I don't think of it in...
- Posted Jun 18th 2011 at 03:00 PM by Rae Votta
The multi-talented Kristin Chenoweth took time away from her busy schedule this week to visit New York to co-host 'Live! With Regis and Kelly' as well as support Wendy's and their fifth annual Father's Day Frosty Weekend (June 18-19) where 50 cents from every Frosty sold benefits the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption. We chatted with Chenoweth about the campaign, plus her role on 'Glee,' her...
- Posted Jun 17th 2011 at 06:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
The crowd at Thursday night's 'Glee' tour stop in East Rutherford, New Jersey, got a big surprise when former 'Glee' guest star, Gwyneth Paltrow, hopped on stage, PEOPLE reports. The audience went wild when the Academy Award-winning actress appeared dressed as her character, Holly Holiday, and launched into Cee Lo Green's 'Forget You.' Paltrow, whose appearance at the concert was taped for the...
- Posted Jun 17th 2011 at 02:35 PM by Katelyn Mullen
It's another 'Glee' wedding, but this time for real. Us magazine is reporting 'Glee' creator Ryan Murphy is engaged to his longtime partner. Murphy casually mentioned the impending nuptials as he chatted with Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show earlier today, saying, "I'm with a great fellow now who I've known for 15 years. We just got engaged and I'm very excited about it!" Murphy...
- Posted Jun 12th 2011 at 12:36 PM by Christine Fenno
A bodacious new video from Katy Perry has arrived. In 'Last Friday Night (TGIF),' a neon-hued sendup of every 1980's party scene you've ever seen, the pop star wears nerdy braces and retro fashions in her wildly optimistic ode to, well, not love so much as...a love of binge drinking. Perry's booze-laced fantasies are also laced with gnarly celebrity cameos -- from Hanson jamming in the...
- Posted Jun 12th 2011 at 09:49 AM by Christine Fenno
This weekend, the Broadway world gets ready for the Tony Awards, hosted tonight by Neil Patrick Harris, who will also perform a song with the cast (including Jon Cryer and Stephen Colbert) of the recent concert production 'Company.' Meanwhile, the TV world is getting ready to bring all the backstage drama of the NYC theater industry onto the small screen with an upcoming series called 'Smash.'...
- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 06:48 AM by Kelly Fisher
Is there anything Chris Colfer can't do these days? The breakout 'Glee' star who sang, danced, and acted his way to a Golden Globe win last year can now add "author" to his resume. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Colfer, 21, recently signed a two-book deal with Little, Brown Books for Young Readers. The first book, titled 'The Land of Stories,' follows the adventures of a set of twins...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Oh My Lorde! Singer Collaborating with MAC on New Makeup Line
- Liam Neeson Fights to Stop Ban on New York City's Horse-Drawn Carriages
- Want to Appear in PEOPLE's Most Beautiful Issue?
- Comeback kid: Lyn Christopher owes album reissue to rappers sampling her song sans permission
- Robin Thicke gives advice on love following split from Paula Patton
- Justin Bieber dedicates song to 'baby girl' Selena Gomez at surprise SXSW performance
- Jon Hamm photobombs tourists on ?Tonight Show' ? VIDEO
- President Obama visits ?Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis' ? VIDEO
- ?Believe' react: Life doesn't wait for long
- Degrassi Sneak Peek: Watch the Shocking Fallout From Zoë's Assault in the Episode Deemed Too "Sensitive"
- Jennifer Lopez Talks Love, Happiness & Aging in Hollywood in April Issue of InStyle
- Chelsea Handler Talks Big Boobs With Minnie Driver: "They're a Pain in the Ass"—Watch Now!