Posts with tag "Golden Globe Awards"
- Posted Jan 18th 2010 at 02:51 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
- Filed under:
- Fashion Police
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. This week, it was like shooting fish in a barrel at the 2010 Golden Globes. There were literally so many bad gowns that we had to omit some people from the gallery - Nicole Kidman, you got away this y...
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 11:44 PM by Jo Piazza
Cleavage is the new purse, apparently. No matter where you looked at the Golden Globes, there were starlets showing off their chests in seriously blatant ways. Everyone from Mariah Carey to Halle Berry got in on the eye-popping act, causing people both on and off the red carpet to wonder whether they were watching The Golden Globes or late-night cable. ...
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 10:25 PM by Bryan Alexander
Drew Barrymore is the latest celebrity in the forget-the-date speech doghouse. The actress was so shocked on the winner's podium of the Golden Globes, that she neglected to mention her date, on-again off-again boyfriend Justin Long, in her speech. This after she kissed him before heading up on the stage....
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 08:43 PM by Mike Hess
Many of you weren't aware Michael C. Hall was sick and began hitting Google wondering why the 'Dexter' star was sporting a black cap while he accepted his Golden Globe award for Best Actor in a Drama Series. The answer: He's currently battling cancer, specifically Hodgkin's lymphoma....
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 06:21 PM by PopEater Staff
There are more umbrellas than celebrities on the Golden Globes red carpet this year thanks to some nasty weather, causing some celebs to ditch the famous walkway for drier pastures. Not only is the rain keeping people off of the carpet, but the disaster in Haiti is making one very huge star enter the awards show through the side door....
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 09:40 AM by Sam Brand
What's Sandra Bullock going to wear tonight?! You should be thinking about more important things, like how you're going to make money off tonight's Golden Globes. Who is Vegas picking to win Best Picture (Drama)? That would be 'Avatar' & 'Up in the Air.' But we don't think that's where the smart money is. The odds are out, the favorites are marked, and a few underdogs are poised to make a surp...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gunman Kills Man, Shoots Himself at Manhattan Home Depot, NYPD Says
- Ashley Wagner Makes History at Figure Skating Championship (VIDEO)
- Go Behind-the-Scenes of the Sundance Film Festival!
- Blake Shelton scores as host and musical guest on 'SNL'
- A new Miss Universe will be crowned tonight in Miami
- 'American Sniper' continues box office dominance
- Watch with us: The SAG Awards
- Inside EW's Screen Actors Guild Awards party
- ?The Lego Movie,' ?Birdman' nab Producers Guild of America Awards
- WWE Diva Eva Marie Skips Meals and Risks Her Health for Photo Shoot—See the Shocking Total Divas Clip!
- Christina Milian Gets Emotional While Bonding With Her Daughter Violet—See the Adorable Turned Up Clip!
- Galavant Guys Reveal Super-Secret Show Plan: "Makey-Uppy-As-We-Go-Alongy" (Watch and Try Not to Laugh!)