Posts with tag "GoldenGlobeAwards"
- Posted Jan 18th 2010 at 02:51 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
- Filed under:
- Fashion Police
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. This week, it was like shooting fish in a barrel at the 2010 Golden Globes. There were literally so many bad gowns that we had to omit some people from the gallery - Nicole Kidman, you got away this...
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 10:25 PM by Bryan Alexander
Drew Barrymore is the latest celebrity in the forget-the-date speech doghouse. The actress was so shocked on the winner's podium of the Golden Globes, that she neglected to mention her date, on-again off-again boyfriend Justin Long, in her speech. This after she kissed him before heading up on the stage....
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 08:43 PM by Mike Hess
Many of you weren't aware Michael C. Hall was sick and began hitting Google wondering why the 'Dexter' star was sporting a black cap while he accepted his Golden Globe award for Best Actor in a Drama Series. The answer: He's currently battling cancer, specifically Hodgkin's lymphoma....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ryan Reynolds: I'm Ready for Diaper Duty
- Wrestling Legend James 'Kamala' Harris Fights Back After Leg Amputations
- 'Hunger Games' scores year's biggest opening with $123M
- Bill Cosby controversy: A decade in the making
- Robin Williams' son remembers his dad and Christopher Reeve's friendship
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week