Posts with tag "GoldenGlobes"
- Posted Jan 19th 2010 at 04:22 PM by PopEater Staff
'The Insider' host Lara Spencer was front and center on Sunday night's rainy red carpet at the Golden Globes (see that fab umbrella on the left). But what did she see that never made it to air? In her first video blog for PopEater, Spencer spills secrets like watching a possible love connection being made between Jeremy Piven and January Jones, George Clooney's whispers for Elisabetta and...
- Posted Jan 18th 2010 at 02:51 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
- Filed under:
- Fashion Police
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. This week, it was like shooting fish in a barrel at the 2010 Golden Globes. There were literally so many bad gowns that we had to omit some people from the gallery - Nicole Kidman, you got away this...
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 11:44 PM by Jo Piazza
Cleavage is the new purse, apparently. No matter where you looked at the Golden Globes, there were starlets showing off their chests in seriously blatant ways. Everyone from Mariah Carey to Halle Berry got in on the eye-popping act, causing people both on and off the red carpet to wonder whether they were watching The Golden Globes or late-night cable. ...
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 10:25 PM by Bryan Alexander
Drew Barrymore is the latest celebrity in the forget-the-date speech doghouse. The actress was so shocked on the winner's podium of the Golden Globes, that she neglected to mention her date, on-again off-again boyfriend Justin Long, in her speech. This after she kissed him before heading up on the stage....
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 08:43 PM by Mike Hess
Many of you weren't aware Michael C. Hall was sick and began hitting Google wondering why the 'Dexter' star was sporting a black cap while he accepted his Golden Globe award for Best Actor in a Drama Series. The answer: He's currently battling cancer, specifically Hodgkin's lymphoma....
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 09:13 AM by Bryan Alexander
During awards season, many actors take advantage of gifting suites to get great free stuff. Jersey Shore's Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi took advantage of one gift lounge in order to find new ways to get a buzz. Attending the GBK Golden Globe Gift Lounge on Thursday with her fellow castmates, Snooki grew excited when presented with a supply of Celsius energy drink. "She looked at the can and literally...
- Posted Jan 15th 2010 at 11:35 AM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
The Golden Globes are mere days away. The Critics' Choice Awards are tonight. The Screen Actors Guild Awards are next weekend. And the Oscars are just over a month and a half from now! While there are some fantastic movies nominated ('Up in the Air,' 'A Single Man' and 'Precious' to name a few,) we all know the most exciting part of these shows is the red carpet. More specifically, the...
- Posted Jan 12th 2010 at 06:36 AM by PopEater Staff
Anyone hoping for an rematch between Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston at the Golden Globes will be sorely disappointed -- Angelina and her partner Brad Pitt won't be attending. Although Pitt's movie 'Inglourious Basterds' is up for several Globes, he and Jolie are skipping the ceremony, Usmagazine.comreports. But Aniston is set to present an award. Last year, the Oscars for an awkward...
- Posted Jan 8th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
The Golden Globes, MTV VMAs, and The Oscars are all extravagant events where the top entertainers in the world gather together to pay respect to the best in their respective industries. All of these top-notch events are catered with the best food and drink that money can buy. And sometimes our favorite celebrities have a little too much sauce before they take the stage, thus creating some of the...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 12:23 PM by Sam Brand
Another day another Tiger Woods mistress. Theresa Rogers, a 40-something blonde bombshell is the latest to be attached to the embattled golf superstar. And she gets named just a day after shady Canadian doc Anthony Galea, who made several house calls to Tiger's lair, is revealed to be under investigation for providing performance-enhancing drugs to professional athletes. In totally unrelated news,...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kevin Sharp, Country Singer with High-Profile Cancer Battle, Dies at 43
- International Space Station Receives Important Easter Morning Delivery
- How to Help Families of Victims in the California Bus Crash
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for third week
- Tori admits hasn't had sex with Dean since scandal broke
- Man given suspended jail sentence for stealing Peter Frampton's luggage
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during ?Hedwig' performance
- PopWatch Planner: ?Parks and Rec' finale, ?The Blacklist' big episode, ?John Oliver' premiere, and more
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- Neil Patrick Harris Curses at Fan During Hedwig and the Angry Inch Broadway Performance
- Easter Celebrations: Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez and More!
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Arrive in Los Angeles After Trip to Louisiana—See the Actress' Baby Bump!