Posts with tag "GoldieHawn"
- Posted Dec 22nd 2009 at 10:05 AM by Steve Baltin
Everybody knows acting is in Kate Hudson's blood -- after all, she is the daughter of Goldie Hawn -- but the 'Almost Famous' star tells PopEater she got some musical genes from mom as well. "I don't remember a day that my mother wasn't singing in the house or I wasn't trying to sing myself," she says. "I'm definitely comfortable around music." Hudson is currently showing that previously hidden ...
- Posted Dec 17th 2009 at 11:52 AM by Amber James
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Nicole Kidman
PopEater hit the red carpet for the New York premiere of 'Nine,' as the A-list cast (Nicole Kidman, Daniel Day-Lewis, Penelope Cruz, Kate Hudson, Marion Cotillard, Fergie and Judi Dench) made their way into the Ziegfeld Theatre. The movie musical had just been nominated for 5 Golden Globes that morning, so the energy in the room was on fire with excitement. The night only got better when Madonna ...
- Posted Oct 22nd 2009 at 03:22 PM by Jo Piazza
Yankee fans are crossing their fingers, their toes and bowing down before the altar of a certain blonde bombshell today in hopes that Kate Hudson will continue to work the magic that has transformed Alex Rodriguez into a power player in the post-season. We already told you that Kate has done more for Alex's game than Madonna ever did, but now we want to take a closer look at what could account ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes Leaves Treatment Center for Parents' Home
- Did Jennifer Aniston Inspire BFF Chelsea Handler's Haircut?
- New Wonder Woman Gal Gadot: Five Fast Facts
- 'Fast and Furious 7' could be canceled after Paul Walker's death
- Break Time: Rebecca Black regrets viral video 'Friday'?!
- Henry Cavill beats out other hunks as Glamour's sexiest man: Who's really the sexiest man of 2013?
- ?Arrow' react: The new guy in town
- ?Fast & Furious' pays tribute to Paul Walker's Brian O'Conner ? VIDEO
- Kim Kardashian Spotted Strolling (Literally) With Baby North West in New York City—Take a Look!
- Kellie Pickler Asks Bethenny Frankel What the Mile High Club Is, Talks About How She and Hubby Keep Things "Spicy"
- Paul Walker's Dad Reveals Eerie Last Conversation With His Son: I Told Him "Promise Me, No More Daredevil Stuff"