Posts with tag "GoodMorningAmerica"
- Posted Dec 11th 2009 at 12:11 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "Michelle Duggar C-Section," "Diane Sawyer," "Adam Sandler Hannukah Song," and "Adrienne Bailon Leaked Photos" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's st...
Mysteries of "10 Most Fascinating People," "So You Think You Can Dance Results," "Golf Digest Cover" and "Chris Cuomo" SolvedPosted Dec 10th 2009 at 12:00 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "10 Most Fascinating People," "Golf Digest Cover," "Esperanza Spalding," and "Chris Cuomo" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
- Posted Dec 9th 2009 at 09:58 AM by Rob Shuter
Matt Lauer may have some competition when it comes to being the hunkiest fella on morning television, as George Stephanopoulos is making sure he's in tip-top form to add some sex appeal to 'Good Morning America' ... should he join up. In other news, Gwyneth Paltrow is giving pals the gift of intestinal cleanliness for the holidays. All that good stuff, plus why the Tiger Woods magazine cycle is go...
- Posted Nov 27th 2009 at 10:09 AM by PopEater Staff
Days after canceling Adam Lambert's 'Good Morning America' concert, producers have scheduled Chris Brown for an interview and a performance, angering many, the New York Post reports. "The network is giving a mixed message -- that it doesn't trust someone who shocked with an unpredictable show and a gay kiss, but then it is happy to go ahead with Chris Brown, who was convicted of felony assault,...
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 12:13 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- Adam Lambert
Wondering why "Jimmy Clausen Punched," "Jon and Kate Series Finale," "Erin Ravenstahl," and "Adam Lambert Good Morning America" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's...
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 11:32 AM by PopEater Staff
Adam Lambert shocked the world with his racy, pelvis-thrusting performance at the American Music Awards this weekend, and aside from just overall furor and upset viewers, it's now affecting his promotional schedule. A performance on 'Good Morning America' -- which runs on ABC, the same station that aired the AMAs -- has been called off for the former 'American Idol' star, as a result of the uproar...
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 10:05 AM by PopEater Staff
For the first time, Chaz Bono, born to Cher and the late Sonny Bono as Chastity, opened up about his new life as a man, in an exclusive interview with 'Good Morning America.' "This was a very difficult decision to make, but it is the best decision I've ever made. I'm happier. I'm more confident. I feel great," he said....
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 08:12 AM by PopEater Staff
Rihanna gave the world a glimpse into her life and the dark details of the assault on her by Chris Brown on 'Good Morning America' once again, this time going into specifics about the night he viciously beat her. "He had no soul in his eyes," Rihanna tells Diane Sawyer about Brown during the violent episode in his car back in February....
- Posted Nov 3rd 2009 at 06:34 AM by PopEater Staff
In her first interview since her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown attacked her the night before the Grammys, Rihanna opens up to Diane Sawyer about the incident in an interview that will air on 'Good Morning America' and '20/20' later this week, PEOPLE reports. "This happened to me. ... It can happen to anyone," the 'Umbrella' hitmaker says....
- Posted Nov 2nd 2009 at 04:42 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
Rihanna will be speaking on television for the first time since she was beaten by ex-boyfriend Chris Brown, as the 'Umbrella' crooner is set to appear on 'Good Morning America' and then '20/20 this week. A teaser from ABC was just released this morning, though no clips of the actual interview are available yet. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Courtney Love and Frances Bean Cobain Share a Hug at Sundance
- Lindsay Lohan Poses in Her Underwear and Jokes About Untreatable Illness
- How Did JLo's Sexy Co-Star Sculpt His Washboard Abs?
- TV talk show pioneer Joe Franklin dead at 88
- Mandy Moore and musician husband Ryan Adams splitting
- Bill Cosby postpones Charlotte stand-up show
- Blake Shelton takes over ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!
- Bill Maher calls ?American Sniper' Chris Kyle ?a psychopath patriot'
- Lady Gaga and Her Catholic School Girl Friends Attend Pole Dancing Classes During Wild Bachelorette Party
- Rihanna Shocks Fans By Dropping New Music With Kanye West and Paul McCartney—Listen Now!
- JWoww and Roger Mathews Give Their Daughter a Jersey Shore Makeover With Fake Boobs and Hair Extensions