Posts with tag "GossipGirl"
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 05:15 PM by Jo Piazza
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Sex That's SFW -
- TV News -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Britney Spears
How did we get to 2009 as the year of threesomes? Well, '09 has been the year of a lot of things. It has most certainly been the year of the 'no good, very bad man' as sex scandals have raged over the illicit sex lives of South Carolina governor Mark Sanford, Late Night host David Letterman and, of course, Tiger Woods. It has been the year of Jon and Kate Gosselin. From separation to divorce, a...
- Posted Dec 1st 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater Staff
As individuals from across the globe come together for World AIDS Day 2009, ONE is launching "Coming Together as ONE" -- a new PSA campaign designed to mobilize young people to get involved in the fight against extreme poverty and preventable disease. Leighton Meester, Ed Westwick, Hayden Panettiere and Ashley Greene are among the many stars who are raising support for the campaign. Watch the new ...
- Posted Nov 12th 2009 at 01:04 PM by PopEater Staff
In the first video from her first single -- 'Somebody to Love' -- off her upcoming debut album, 'Gossip Girl' Leighton Meester puts herself out there in her quest to find the right person. The actress-turned-singer pairs with Robin Thicke for the video and the single. Watch It ...
- Posted Nov 11th 2009 at 03:45 PM by Jo Piazza
Fans have been angry this week. First they stormed out of Britney Spears' Australian concert, upset with her lackluster performance and lip-synching to pre-recorded tracks. Then the Parents Television Council got their hackles up over the ultimately un-earth-shattering 'Gossip Girl' threesome episode that finally aired to a big OM-ZZZzzzzzz on Monday night. Even '30 Rock's' Tracy Morgan hasn't ...
- Posted Nov 9th 2009 at 11:47 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Anya Marina Whatever You Want,' 'Steven Tyler Quits Aerosmith,' and 'Sammy Sosa Bleached Skin' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight....
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 11:49 AM by PopEater Staff
You probably know her as NYC prepster Serena van der Woodsen, but growing up, Blake Lively couldn't have been more different than her 'Gossip Girl' character. Instead of Manhattan and hip nightclubs, she had Disneyland and Denny's. In the December issue of Marie Claire, Lively opened up about the unusual adventures she had with her mother, as well as her three favorite food groups: sugary, cheesy,...
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 05:49 AM by Tricia Romano
- Filed under:
- TV News
This week in TV, we were forced to squeeze the last precious drops of the Balloon Boy saga, as the sweet nectar of scandal and ridiculousness keeps us alive for days! Days! We've got some 'Gossip Girl,' some Oprah and some 'Top Chef' just to whet your appetite. ...
- Posted Oct 14th 2009 at 11:40 AM by Denise Warner
In case you didn't know, Leighton Meester is a singer-songwriter and has a new single out called 'Somebody to Love,' which features Robin Thicke. And we found out she's far different from the awesome, uptight beyotch she plays on 'Gossip Girl.' Meester talked to PopEater about releasing her own music, what it's been like working on an album and transitioning from actress to singer. "I never tho...
- Posted Oct 6th 2009 at 11:45 AM by PopEater Staff
Is it possible that Penn Badgley wooed girlfriend Blake Lively with yellow curry? In the October issue of Women's Health Magazine, the 'Gossip Girl' star explains why Thai food is the true way to a woman's heart. Below, Badgley opens up about passion, pineapple and his character Dan Humphrey. The best piece of relationship advice he's received: "Passion is number one and trust is number two....
- Posted Sep 30th 2009 at 06:03 PM by Amber James
Although 'Gossip Girl' continues to enchant us with juicy story lines and fashionable clothing, this season is blatantly fictitious about the freshman college experience. Does anyone remember moving into their college dorm? It was probably a small room in which you had to live, eat and sleep in -- while sharing it with a person you'd never met. Yet, when the Upper East Siders moved into their new ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Princess Kate's Perky Pony Is the Perfect Hairstyle for Your Holiday
- Eliza Coupe Engaged to Darin Olien
- Widower Says Brittany Maynard 'Gave Her Husband a Gift' with Decision to End Her Life
- UMass-Amherst cuts ties with Bill Cosby over sex assault allegations
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Star Wars' trailer wishlist: VII things we hope to see
- PopWatch Confessional: What are you thankful for this year?
- Derek Hough, Julianne Hough and Maria Menounos Compete in Annual Thanksgiving #DanceWars!
- Chris Pratt Shares a Cute Family Photo as Anna Faris Hilariously Live-Tweets Thanksgiving
- Shia LaBeouf Says He Was Raped at #IAMSORRY Installation, Sits in Silence for Hour-Long Interview