Posts with tag "GrammyAwards"
- Posted Jan 11th 2010 at 12:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Michael Jackson's influence on the music industry and pop culture is undeniable. In honour of his illustrious career, the King of Pop is set to receive a lifetime achievement award at this year's Grammys. PopEater takes a look back at some of Michael Jackson's most memorable moments. Check out the gallery after the jump....
- Posted Dec 3rd 2009 at 06:45 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Come January 31, Taylor Swift, Beyonce and Lady Gaga could all have a whole bunch of trophies to display in their (likely quite nice) houses. Beyonce ruled the roost on Grammy nomination night, garnering 10 nods, while crossover teen star Swift had eight and the eccentric 'Poker Face'-d Gaga had five. We're guessing there likely won't be any bad blood between Taylor and Beyonce no matter who...
- Posted Nov 18th 2009 at 10:57 AM by Dino Sossi
- Filed under:
- Music News -
- CelebRehab -
- Health Issues -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Amy Winehouse
Embattled torch singer Amy Winehouse spent a third night in the hospital after becoming sick, reports People. Winehouse developed her illness after taking over-the-counter remedies for a cold which reacted with medication already in her system revealed a source. She was admitted to the London Clinic on Sunday. Winehouse's health has been a constant concern since the release of her critical and...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joan Quigley, Nancy Reagan's White House Astrologer, Dies at 87
- What Split? Hilary Duff Holds Hands with Mike Comrie (PHOTO)
- Lake Bell Welcomes a Daughter
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Katy Perry Turns 30 Today! Celebrate the Singer's Birthday by Looking Back at Her Hair Changes Through the Years
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine